Reviews for How Season Six Should Have Ended
anon chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
Lovin this! Please let House & Wilson have some fun at Cuddy's expense. The new "shadow" could join with H&W to pretend she is after Wilson (or House).
paulac45 chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
Hopefully Wilson can stay on the straight and narrow, House needs happiness and consistency in his life. Thirteen/Chase making out in the conference room - don't think so!
slashfan54 chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
Best chapter yet. house's voice is really good. Would love you to follow up on House's increased leg pain. I think He'll ignore till he can't, and ask Chase to help with it.
TetraFish06 chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
Another nice chapter as more drama unfolds :)
pgrabia chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
Excellent chapter! You absolutely cannot let Cuddy's ruthless little plan to work! I want Wilson and House to rub her face in it! But it's your fic, of course! Looking forward to more!
Sev chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
I really enjoy your writing. It kind of fills a hole in my heart that the last episode of season 6 left. Personally, when House yelled at Nolan and said "Wilson is not a consolation prize!", that sealed it for me. I was convinced that he loved Wilson then. But the writers, frustratingly, always have to bring Cuddy back whenever we get an inkling of House's feeling for Wilson...

Anyway, looking forward to more!
whatthefoucault chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
Seriously. Echoing what some others have already said, and I know that they're, like, already filming and stuff, but I think the world would be an infinitely better place if you were writing Season 7, for realsies. Because why? Because everything you've written here reads like episodes of really freaking good television: it's funny, it's moving, and most importantly, it's totally plausible. I'm pretty much picturing these episodes playing themselves out in my little mental movie theatre as I read them, and they're spot on - the fights, the sweet but not too fluffy blossoming romance, the intriguing B-plot about Chase and Thirteen... yeah. I can't say enough good things about this season. The producers would be nuts not to hire you and actually film all this good stuff.
Hikari of the Moon chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
(Interrupted my own reading of the fic twice to write these bits) YAY FOR LUCAS! _ That was definitely the best move for him to make in that situation. I mean, I literally in real life winced a bit when Cuddy said at the end of her mini-speech “...whether you're really willing to give it up." I mean, DAMN girl! Why didn’t you think about that yourself? Not cool for her having said that. Anywho, bravo for Lucas, and I’m gonna finish reading the chapter now!

‘Nother mid-fic thought. I agree with House there on the whole Nolan thing. That entire episode felt like one big House/Wilson ship tease, with all the importance on Wilson’s new relationship and House having to go back to his apartment. At the very least, it was clearly about their issues. The ending with it all being NO IT’S CLEARLY HIS FEELINGS FOR CUDDY made me so annoyed… Meh, but Nolan was helpful until then, and House did overreact a little. I'm guessing by that we'll have a scene with House talking to Nolan again in a later episode/chapter?

Done! And yeah, that last paragraph sounded like one big euphemism, but I’m taking it at face value, not at…umm, gutter value? What would be the term for that…? Oh well, it was a great chapter! Loved the opening note about what "harpy"'s definition is. Seems like you could be referring to Sam or to Cuddy, but I only thought about that after I finished her section. The harpy bit fits Sam better. Plus it was awesome, so there. It's good that House told Wilson about the Vicodin incident. And then all the stuff I've already typed about Nolan and such...I should format this better next time. Give you less of a headache reading through it.

Also, the super-long reply/blabbing review reply? Totally fine with that! My reviews are giant rants anyways, you have the right to rant right back! ...Rant meant in a good way. I should find a better synonym for "giant wall of text"... _ But I liked it! Yes, I will agree that there are other doctors on that floor she could've been going to see, entire hospital, etc. But it just sounded like the kid who eats a cookie then goes "I wasn't stealing cookies from the cookie jar! Nope, wasn't me, I was coloring!", you know? A suspiciously specific denial. So yeah, that's why I thought that in the first place. Concerning the earlier bit of the reply, sweet! Looks like House's "I love you" is an episode/chapter to look forward to!

House and Wilson continue to stay amazingly in-character, in my opinion. I didn't even notice the chapter was shorter than the others, I was enjoying the entire thing too much to notice how long it was. Yeah, thinking about it, it was shorter than 7.4, but 7.4 had the patient scene and the scenes with Thirteen and such, so of course it'll be longer. Quality over quantity, yeah? And this is top-quality stuff! So I don't complain about chapter length or anything, and I'll smite anyone who does for you if you want! :D Kidding around aside, another great chapter. Can't wait for next week, and I hope that chapter is easier for you to write than this one was! (And totally would have read&reviewed sooner if E3 hadn't been distracted me with live press conference videos...)

(...Holy crap, this is now over 570 words in one review...SORRY! Will be less ranting next week. )
rividori chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
I like this. Realistic too (like Wilson's motive to kick House out) I could see it fitting in and being what was really going on.

"House-Wilson residence." Heh! I could see House doing that. lol.

Great job. I patiently await more. :)

P.S. I agree with you about 'Open and Shut.' I loved that scene, as heartbreaking as it was.
lcdrsuperseal chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
Loved this!
Slashfan 54 chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
This is really good, More right now.
paulac45 chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
Good chapter and liked the scene between three of them in Wilson's office - would have liked Wilson to step OOC a little bit and really respond to House' kiss, making it longer just to really piss Sam off and shock her even more.
sheerpoetry chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
I actually kind of feel sorry for Cuddy, even though I'm far from a fan. Then I remember she's a manipulative bitch and deserves everything she's gotten.

*ahem*

This is a really good step in this story. I love the bit at the condo, and then the exchange between House and Wilson in the apartment. It's moving along nicely!
deleted777 chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
please tell me you've been hired as a season 7 writer. PLEASE.

I absolutely love this story! I don't have any ideas for you yet but if I come up w anything I'll let you know!
TillIFindYou chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
this is honestly very well written! seriously and I mean this whole story :DD You're really really good at this stuff :DD so yeah thx for updating and update soon!
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »