Reviews for How Season Six Should Have Ended
TetraFish06 chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
I enjoyed this...thanks for sharing ;)
Shadowb3e splatsauleyahoo.ca chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
This is a really good story, and I look forward to Monday when the next episode comes out. :)

You said you would take episode ideas?

After reading this chapter, and with Cuddy seeing House and Wilson at the end, and even though she texts Lucas, maybe she's not happy about loosing House. Since she was jealous, maybe she's not ok with having lost House, wants to try and get him to leave Wilson and come to her.

A couple ideas:

Idea 1: She starts to make life more difficult for Wilson. Long, loooong hours in the clinic, early morning meetings with donors, etc, meetings during lunch, late nights, etc. Basically wearing Wilson down: super tired, loosing weight (from missing meals), etc.

Cue protective House.

Idea 2: Cuddy hires a hot young doctor (male or female) to tail Wilson to learn from him, but also to try and get Wilson to cheat on House. Maybe hired him for that specific purpose.

Reading this all it sounds not clear. I sounding better in my head. lol :)

Looking forward to the next episode.
Camlem chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
Great! I can't wait till next week ;D
paulac45 chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
Great chapter (episode), and loved the patient scene, teaching Wilson a lesson, mirroring his problems as happens in the show.
Hikari of the Moon chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
_ AWwwwwWWwww... Okay, yeah, the idea of Wilson texting while kissing House is hilarious, and every other moment of the ending is so sweet! Especially the patient scene. That cute little girl...She reminds me what a big sister should be like and now I really, really want to give my brother a hug (but it's 1 am so I'll wait until morning to do that). We have about the same age-gap as Stephanie and Brandon, so that entire scene touched my heart.

The beginning was also nice, in the sad way that misunderstanding-fights are. Very nice to read. I have a feeling that when House actually says he loves Wilson, that'll be a big moment. Unless he already has and the 1:30am is confusing me...? Whatever. Yay for Wilson and Thirteen talking. Thirteen's an interesting character, and I really like how you write her. More of her good thing.

And finally, YAY FOR CUDDY APOLOGIZING TO LUCAS! Yeah, suuuure she wasn't up there for House or Wilson. Riiiight... :D Hopefully their talk will be good for their relationship, but y'know, it'll go how it's meant to go... Until next Monday, still loving this and can't wait to see what happens next week!
Morgan chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
okay...House and Wilson being gay is completely ridiculous. Way off base on this one. Sorry.
Hikari of the Moon chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
Wow...As a fan of not just House/Wilson but also of Lucas/Cuddy, this is a great thing to find! :D Amazing! It took me a second to realize it, but I really like now that the first chapter was shorter than the rest. It's just changing the ending of the season six finale; it should be shorter. Bravo for that! The other episodes/chapters are great too! The dinner party is really nice, and the ending of this chapter's a very epic cliffhanger. And yeah, I like Lucas/Cuddy and (begin mini-rant) dislike how coldly the actual season finale dealt with Cuddy just up and leaving him after they were engaged for House (/end rant), so I'm hanging on the edge of my seat to see which way their relationship goes here! ...OH, and to see Wilson's reactions to seeing what he saw! Shouldn't forget the main couple! :D Love this so far, can't wait to see the update hopefully on Monday!
J. Hicks chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
Ok I really like this idea, and Cuddy seems to be really following the bitchy way she acted for all of season 6. I like the way they act all couply and sweet to each other while still getting frustrated with each other too. Can't wait for more!
sheerpoetry chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
This is really great! I've enjoyed reading it so far and you're really great with the characters! (Not that it's a major part of the story, but I also love the idea of Chase and Thirteen. I'd never thought of that!)

I'm looking forward to following this this summer!
TillIFindYou chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
I totally agree with 'Kayliana'. about everything :DD you really are one great writer :DDD and I haven't even seen season 6! well I've seen couple episodes but that's it...
Kayliana chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
I LOVE this story! House and Wilson are SO in love with each other, and almost every episode of the show has some sort of subtext (or not-so-sub text) attesting that fact. I was quite frustrated with the "real" end of season six (I think I might've actually thrown something at the tv, I don't remember, LOL) since I think that House/Cuddy MIGHT've worked in the early seasons of the show, but now? Nope. Hilson all the way :) Which is why your story is so amazing-the characters are perfectly IC, the writing is wonderful, and you've also captured that balance of humor and drama that is House MD. I love this story and I can't wait to see where it goes next! :D

~Kayliana
TetraFish06 chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
Great story thus far! I will be thinking of ideas...and I'll send you a pm if I think of one...
Anonymous chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
Oh bring on the drama, yes!
paulac45 chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
That was brilliant - the whole thing. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately!), I now have this image stuck in my head for the rest of the day of Wilson lying on his tummy with his bare ass in the air - although the idea of RSL like that is a nice image to have! Obviously now got to be some form of confrontation between H and W - at the loft - about Cuddy, and House telling Cuddy to get out of his life - maybe him suggesting he actually leave PPTH (offering to Wilson that he do that for their sake). Think scene with Wilson seeking moral support and help from Thirteen - he's the girl in the relationship so would open better to another girl. Think there probably has to be confrontation between House and Lucas (yuk). Don't want to suggest patient dramas, as (like in the show) they are completely incidental as far as I am concerned.

Keep up the work as loving this alternative season 7 to keep things going until the real thing!
limitless-loveless chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
Great story! Love how in character both of them are and the very believable plots. Please keep on writing!
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »