Reviews for How Season Six Should Have Ended
Richie117 chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
Now, this was SO MUCH better than the real episode! I wish you could be one of the writers! I don't say it only because there's Hilson instead of Huddy; if the whole Huddy-thing has been written like this, the show wouldn't be so unbearable. I like House and Wilson's hesitation and uncertainty and the way they're taking their new relationship step by step and not jumping straight into the bed. You've written the boys very in character, especially with their usual banters which I badly miss in the show. I also LOVE their coming-out in the end of the chapter - another of your better solutions than that trying-to-act-professional House and Cuddy demonstrate in the show.

*goes to read more*
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 19 . 11/26/2010
I just love this whole thing! too bad it had to end there.T.T
maemay81 chapter 19 . 11/23/2010
Amazing. Just wow. I liked House's struggle at the end, how it was all about him not wanting to be what he was before. That shows growth & change. Something the show really doesn't show. Good job!
greystone2009 chapter 19 . 11/20/2010
AHHHHHHH This can't be the end! Such a great story! I read all 19 chapters in one night! I love it! I would have liked to see the wedding/exchanging of rings that was talked about!
xarinam chapter 19 . 10/31/2010
Very good your fic
laceylesbos chapter 19 . 10/17/2010
Think you could write an alternate season eight? PLEASE?
AkaiKitsuneKegawa chapter 19 . 10/11/2010
W-wah! Is that all? NOOO There has to be more!
Mica363 chapter 19 . 9/19/2010
So sad for the end, I love your writings and this was no exception. Your developments, characters and story telling is always a joy to read and it's gonna be hard to even think of watching the "actual" season. Thanks again for creating a totally captivating story.
HermioneSparta chapter 19 . 9/18/2010
*whines* It's over? No fair! What about a sequel? I don't normally read male slash, but House/Wilson has become a new obsession of mine...and so has this story. The only time I stopped reading is because sleep or other necessities pulled me from the computer. Excellent rewrite of the season. Please continue!

-HS
Jisa chapter 19 . 9/18/2010
I loved this! It was so much fun to read right before the new season. But now I have to deal with all the House-and-Cuddy-ness in the new season. Bleh...
Mary Lou chapter 19 . 9/16/2010
Wow! I have read this story non-stop since I first found it. It is riveting. Very powerful. You have a talent for pulling your readers into the story. You say that you wanted this story to seem like we are watching the show, and you have succeeded beyond your greatest hopes. Bravo! There are only a few grammatical errors such as using "lied" instead of "laid". I am so looking forward to seeing what lies in store next for our two favorite doctors. Keep up the good work!
Minheaven chapter 19 . 9/15/2010
I kept silent because I'm not very good in English. I'm French. Still, I followed the story and that I loved. Thank you for having written it. There are not enough good stories about this pairing
Hikari of the Moon chapter 19 . 9/14/2010
THE (actual) FINAL CHAPISODE! No cute remarks yet, time to read!

Oh thank goodness no crush syndrome! That would be tooooo ironic… _ Aaaand Wilson the medical proxy….. Yay for avoiding the Stacy trap! Wowness for the entire thing. This was a very emotional chapisode and very in-character. It makes perfect sense for House to refuse it even if he actually needed it….The title totally made me think it was going to be a more angsty-dramatic plotline than the amazing, truly touching story we got! _ Dr. Nolan’s appearance was also a welcome addition to the chapisode! Yay psych help for a psych problem! And House telling Wilson about the baking soda Vicodin? So nice….He really, really doesn’t want to go back to the drugs and lose Wilson….

AND! The references during House’s surgery to Wilson’s surgery and that being when Wilson realized it? YES. That was one of my absolute favorite episodes for multiple reasons, and I’m so glad it was mentioned since the scene so beautifully mirrored it.

The last shot of the chapisode being the iconic shot of House taking Vicodin? Very, very fitting! I loved this so much. Not just the chapisode, but the entire season. It takes a lot of effort to write so much each week, a lot of skill to make them all so well-written and well-plotted, and a lot of perseverance to not miss a week! So, I give you my utmost respect for writing something so high quality and keeping fans like me entertained during the season break! (Not to mention the obvious benefit of it being Hilson instead of Huddy…..) Congratulations on finishing such an ambitious, amazing, and well done story!
Hikari of the Moon chapter 18 . 9/14/2010
THE FINAL CHAPISOOOOOOOODE! :( We’ve had some fun, and it’s been a great way to burn the time until next week’s premier! Alright, time to watch….READ. READ the last chapisode! (that was an actual typo, “watch” vs. “read”. That awesome. :D) *cough* Aaaaand I just realized I didn’t read last week. So I have the whole two-parter to read. DOING IT NOW! Two reviews because you deserve them and would have them if I hadn’t forgotten due to being home for Labor Day.

Shiiiiit. This scenario reminds me of the Season Six finale! With the trapped leg and everything…BETTER NOT HAVE TURNED OUT THE SAME WAY. _ Oh, wait, reached the end and he got saved. BY CUDDY! Anyone who hated her with a burning, unreasonable passion must have changed their tune now! That’s awesome! And now knowing what actually happened, Wilson jumping to the Vicodin conclusion, although the most likely, seems sad... Well, next chapisode time! Love this so much!
lcdrsuperseal chapter 19 . 9/14/2010
I've loved reading this! You should feel proud!
196 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »