Reviews for How Season Six Should Have Ended
Lylaa chapter 19 . 9/14/2010
The new season probably won't be as good as this. Thank you for writing this awesome H/W version of Season 7.
aadarshinah chapter 19 . 9/14/2010
hmmmm... not quite the end I was expecting, but nice none the less. wonderful job.

-aadarshinah
TetraFish06 chapter 19 . 9/14/2010
Thanks for your wonderful story ;)
Visitkarte chapter 19 . 9/14/2010
You don't need me to tell you that it wouldn't work like this. But for the drama effect, it was a neat idea and it worked out well. I loved this chapter.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 19 . 9/14/2010
YOU CAN DO IT HOUSE! :)
Kittysneko1119 chapter 19 . 9/13/2010
Your fic is ammaaazzinnggg. God, I just loved this chapter. It was just..wow. You /felt/ for House's struggle, Wilson's saddness about him refusing to take the pills for his own good. Ahhh. Don't tell me the fic is over though D: You're an excellent writer 3
paulac45 chapter 19 . 9/13/2010
Really good final chapter, could really feel the emotions of all of them. So glad House gave in but with stipulations on the way the drug had to be controlled, and told Wilson about the hidden drugs. Have enjoyed this story very much, it helped bridge the awfully long gap until next week - can't wait!
rividori chapter 19 . 9/13/2010
I think this was a great ending especially since the resolution is in the line about the vicodin still in the loft that House wants thrown out. I think so anyway. And now I can fast forward in my mind to where House is better and they're both still happy. :D

Anyway, I enjoyed this story so thanks for sharing it!
sandboxboy chapter 19 . 9/13/2010
I absolutly loved your story.

The end is great, but I hope you write a sequel or an epilog.

Thank you for writing.
BistaUss chapter 19 . 9/13/2010
i'm glad i missed last week's update, or i might have had a heart attack! this was fantastic!

side note: my boyfriend's a medic, so i've been hearing lots of medical things outside of the House 'verse, and all this sounded legit to me _
Shao7 chapter 19 . 9/13/2010
This story is fantastic!

Please think about continuing it.
Balanced chapter 19 . 9/13/2010
I'm completely devastated that this fic has ended. But it was a truly great ride.
ax10gas chapter 18 . 9/12/2010
Please don't let House go! Wilson needs to get to him quick, don't let Cuddy get her claws into House!
TillIFindYou chapter 18 . 9/9/2010
i gotta say, your story is so great! just keep up the good work :D
bowie95 chapter 18 . 9/7/2010
I can't wait until the next episode!
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »