Reviews for How Season Six Should Have Ended
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 18 . 9/7/2010
D: I'm kinda sad that Cuddy found him and not Wilson but oh well!
paulac45 chapter 18 . 9/7/2010
For one worried minute thought you were going to leave it at the point where he hadn't even been found, that would have been too cruel! Look forward to the second part. Tension was built up very nicely in that, and the broken bit of cane on side of road was clever.
TetraFish06 chapter 18 . 9/7/2010
Awesome!
Visitkarte chapter 18 . 9/6/2010
Oh, this one hits just a bit too close hom for my comfort. Please update soon!
BistaUss chapter 17 . 9/1/2010
so i just read thru this entire thing, and i love it! i have the sweetest picture in my head of House and Wilson in tuxes (not that House would ever wear one, but that's why it's in my head) saying their vows *SQUEE*
Claire.CZ chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
I dont like the idea Wilson and House being together. But this story is different and its great!
Visitkarte chapter 15 . 9/1/2010
This is such a terrific chapter, and I love it how very in character both of them act. Wilson is being stupid, as stupid as he gets, because he can't stand the idea of House having a back up plan. Even when House told him that if he didn't have the pills, Heroine from the drug dealer on the streets or even suicide might become House's last resort.

I'm glad House still has a secret secret stash. Wilson is an idiot, albeit a well meaning idiot.
Hikari of the Moon chapter 17 . 9/1/2010
Yay! Reading the chapisode early on my busy day! Better way to start it than Calculus... I'm glad my catching up made you happy; I really missed reading and reviewing this. So! If it's a freakin' epic two part season finale, that means the "Promo" is for part one! Dramatic! Why can't he reach his phone? It's the question everyone will be wondering! And I'll just have to hope you're right and Huddy won't last the whole season.

Anywho, the chapisode! Awwww! So cute... _ Adorableness this chapter! House really knows how to be sweet when he has to be...I loved when Wilson's mom started rambling because I got that same feeling of "Is she ever going to stop...?" that I bet at least one of them got... And that is an excellently House-y way to answer the marriage question for Wilson! House's mom is pretty cool, accepting it so quick. And Wilson's dad...almost choked on beer! Well, two out of three ain't bad. Wilson and House's phone conversation was very sweet...and so the aforementioned last conversation of the chapisode about marriage.

Next week we get dramatical? Alright! Fluff is cute but figuring out why House can't reach the phone is more epic! _ Let's hope it's not too bad...or that it is, but it's awesome. Either works. Heheh... Aaaaaanyways, very sweet, adorable chapter and a nice way to be all lovey-dovey before the season finale kills us with cliffhangers and drama! YAY! Season finale starts Monday, so I shall see you again after my four day weekend! Have a good week and can't wait for next chapisode!
bowie95 chapter 17 . 8/31/2010
I have been enjoying this story all summer. Thank you for concentrating on the relationship and not adding any patients for House to diagnose. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Naomi Hansen chapter 12 . 8/31/2010
P.P.S. Sorry, I meant Stacy when I said that. My mind was somewhere else when I typed that. '
Naomi Hansen chapter 12 . 8/31/2010
Oh, you have no idea how happy that first half of the chapter made me. Everybody in the hospital hating her, including Foreman. Ah...

Personally, I don't "hate" Cuddy in the original series, but man. Do I wanna slaughter her here? Yes I do. So good work on that.

Now, on to the rest of this.

Auf Wiedersehen!

-Naomi Hansen

P.S. For some reason, that first lawyer of Cuddy's reminded me of Tiffani Thiessen. Don't know why, but it did.
AkaiKitsuneKegawa chapter 17 . 8/31/2010
O0O Oh my gosh! What's with this nasty cliffhanger!

Anyways, you're a genius! This story is truly remarkable! Keep it up!

UUUUPDAAAATE~!
AkaiKitsuneKegawa chapter 16 . 8/31/2010
My gosh! That was the funniest chpter yet!
AkaiKitsuneKegawa chapter 14 . 8/31/2010