Reviews for How Season Six Should Have Ended
AkaiKitsuneKegawa chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
-gasp-! I wanna kill Cuddy and Monica! :O
AkaiKitsuneKegawa chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
My gosh! I freaken LOVE this story! I can't stop reading it~~~! Great work!
Naomi Hansen chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
Ah, don't worry about the (unintended) euphemism at the end. (And I don't say that because my mind is in the gutter, because surprisingly, it isn't right now.) XD

Oh, that episode. All I'll say is that those damn writers are such a tease to me! I mean, seriously, WHY? D:

Whoa this review is short. Too short...

Auf Wiedersehen!

-Naomi Hansen
TetraFish06 chapter 17 . 8/31/2010
I always love a good House crisis for Wilson to help him with. After all, Wilson does need to be needed!

You do know that with a cliff-hanger like that, we expect and update soon...hint...hint!

Thanks for updating ;)
Visitkarte chapter 17 . 8/31/2010
Darn, you really do pretend this is the show. A nice chapter, and the strama comes back next time. Mean!
paulac45 chapter 17 . 8/30/2010
Very sweet and fluffy, look forward to reading 'season finale' but hope it's not going to be too much of an unhappy finale!
whatthefoucault chapter 17 . 8/30/2010
Schmoopy chapter FTW! Oh, this was so great. I love Wilson's parents. They are SO the quintessential in-laws. (And I know this because HOLY CRAP I've had those exact in-laws)

But that promo at the end, oh! Way to drag me kicking and screaming out of my schmoopy fluff happies and into a pit of WHAT THE HECK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT suspense! You rock.
DesmondsConstant chapter 17 . 8/30/2010
Okay, the promo at the end was cruel. The rest of the chapter, awesome, sweet, beautiful, and whatnot. But then it ENDED. ] Oh well, I'll see what happens next week, won't I? (And, I hate to say this, because you'll probably do it again, now, but I have to be honest, the promo did get me to review.)
Naomi Hansen chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Ah, I remember the season finale. During the end, in front of my MOM and SISTER, I was basically pleading, "Don't kiss her. Don't kiss her! PLEASE DON'T KISS HER, HOUSE! ...Aw man." D:

What made that even more hilarious was the fact that my mom said she was basically wishing the same thing. (Except probably for the fact that she just didn't like the idea of House and Cuddy getting together. But it's still funny.)

Geez, I gotta read more now.

Auf Wiedersehen!

-Naomi Hansen
Hikari of the Moon chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
Lighter? Fluff! Wowness! That’s fun! The season finale’s getting closer, isn’t it…? Wow, time really flies….

_ Of COURSE House wants to do it on Cuddy’s bed! That’s hilarious….AND THEN THEY DID! Wow…. “Niseass, Wisn.” THAT IS SOOOO CUTE! House was also pretty nice to call Cuddy, even if he did it for selfish reasons, which I doubt is entirely true. AND THAT IS A GREAT WAY TO END THE CHAPTER! Had to stop myself form laughing because my roommates would be confused, but that was epic! Is next chapter going to have Wilson tell his parents or is that just something they’ll do sometime in the future? Whichever way, this was so cute!

I swear, I will review either tomorrow or Tuesday. Finally adjusted to my schedule! (Wednesday HELL. Five classes and a club meeting. At least it’s the Anime Club…) So is the season finale for this going to be the 13th or the 20th? Wonder what’ll happen then….Already looking forward to it, but I’ll be sad to see this end! Especially with great chapters like these last three. Each special and amazing in its own way! Relationshippy trust issues, then seriousness, then ADORABLE BABYSITTING! _ So much love for those chapters. Time to return to my usual “actually-reviewing-every-week” pattern! Love it!
Hikari of the Moon chapter 15 . 8/29/2010
Second of the three chapters I’m catching up on! Man, they started showing the “real” season seven promos recently. Sooo much emphasis on the Huddy angle. I don’t like that pairing just based on their dynamics (plus, loved Lucas/Cuddy), so it’s not going to be a fun season. Hopefully the medical side will be awesome enough to counteract it.

Awww…..Sad. Not like, crying sad, but, just, you know, sad. He had his spare pills or whatever, but Wilson just freaked so bad over the ones he knew about. And just flushing the pills? I can understand both their points of view on the matter, but I agree more with House’s side….. So yeah. It’s sad that it ended up like that, with Wilson not being able to fully trust House (which is a valid concern, but it is a complicated issue).

Very serious chapter, and a VERY good one as well! And long. Thank you SO MUCH for putting in all the effort to give us this giant, complete chapter! I love it! (and by the way, one of my three should be review 125! Congrats on getting so many!) To the final chapter I’m behind on!
Hikari of the Moon chapter 14 . 8/29/2010
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. I feel really guilty about not reviewing for, you know, three weeks. Really! So, exhausted from a dorm vs. dorm game of Capture the Flag (which my dorm won. Yay honors students!), I shall review ALL THREE! RIGHT NOW! So that when you post tomorrow’s chapisode, I won’t be a whole month behind…. And I meant, about Lucas, I meant I hope he didn’t catch anything from her, not…whatever you thought last review reply. I don’t even remember, it’s been so long…..

AH SNAP! VICODIN! _ Nice, nice ending! And the entire topic for the chapter was very cute and adorable….. I love how Chase and Thirteen got to have their two cents about it. They’re a great side couple; I’m almost hoping they’ll get together in the “real” season seven (the one on TV)! Another scene with Dr. Nolan, very cool. And I love how Wilson was trying to celebrate House’s lease expiring. That’s so sweet and Wilson-y!

I love this chapter too! Very cute, very self-contained so it all makes sense, and a nice shocking ending. When the rattling was brought up, my first thought was “OH SNAP, NOT THE PILLS!” _ Niiice! ON TO THE NEXT CHAPISODE!
sparklylulz chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
Oh my goodness, this is an amazing story. Seriously so awesome. I love that you managed to capture both House and Wilson's personalities and channel them into being loving but realistic partners. I also enjoy that them being homosexuals really isn't a huge deal, it makes me smile. I cannot wait to see what you'll write next. Fantastic job, really, I'll be waiting for the next chapisode ;)
Kittysneko1119 chapter 16 . 8/28/2010
Freakin. Epic. Your story is just, really good. I can't believe i actually spent a few hours just reading straight through. I normally don't read long fics, but this realy caught my attention. Well done. I love how you stick to character, so it's kinda realistic in a sense. Great job! :D i felt bad for cuddy after a while but im glad you had them make amends lol i was assuming you were just a cuddy hater xD but HouseXWilson ftw :D
rividori chapter 16 . 8/27/2010