Reviews for Truth
UnexpendableJewel chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I love it! Very sexy, its hard to find other authors that have simaler twisted thoughts like mine!
Blood Shifter2 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
i loved this story. expecially considering that you don't see this pairing at all. a bit disappointed at the end. was hoping to see more lemon then that but otherwise i enjoyed it. maybe you think another chapter perhaps? :D
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Love!
Corvitine chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I love pairings like this, when they hate each other but end up being a couple. Nice work!
Shredder N7 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Great story! I love it because of the fact that its Machiko, there's not enough stories on her! Shes such an awesome character with a lot of potential writing stories, yet i have only found two on fanfic.

But anyway, great job! Love your story.

PS. Oh, and i love the fact that you pared her with shorty. Good on ya!
sherryatom chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
How did I manage not to find this fic before? There are DEFINITELY not enough Machiko fics out there (at least on this site). I did read AvP: War so I appreciate how much of a challenge you had in maneuvering these two characters to a place where they did not try to kill each other. Nice!
SparkleKit chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I loved this - Very well written and very true to the tempers of both characters.

Would love to see it carried on ;)
Clear as Mud chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I realize this is an alternate scenario, but now I really, REALLY want to read that book. XD

Great job!

CaM
pewpew chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I've never read the inspiration story but I really enjoyed your work. Good job!

There are a few grammar (etc) errors though. One example: "Who wouldn't guessed her planned insults to make him attack would turn out to be the truth,"

You might have meant "Who would have guess" (etc)

I was hoping for a little more length at the end, you know, for the juicy part. Maybe you could consider a sequel? D
Sandataba chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Ach, I need to read the novels. I only read the first comic story arc where Broken Tusk marks her but that is what launched a love for all things AvP in me, and I will be getting my hands on AvP Omnibus soon. In the meantime, I hope you won't mind this somewhat uninformed review.

There are typos, but I like it (the story, not the typos, hehe). Machiko's loss of spirit at the start might not be strictly in character, but then she is human, and it is entirely possible that at some point she does get worn down and succumbs to the urge to give up, she can't always be the strong, relentless warrior.

I found it hilarious how very dense she was later on when Shorty was throwing her around the room.

"Was this it, he kept her with him so he could just wrestle with her..." my favorite line. Whatever happened to "A girl always knows" when a guy has the hots for her? Apparently, only within her species.
Dragonfiz chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I like this...

too bad there isn't more?
syver'ti chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
XD greatness! There aren't enough Machiko stories out there. Didn't think Shorty had quite the thing for her... though you didn't leave this fic with a definitive ending. So, did Shorty get shorted? :D I really don't want to know! Seriously! This was a fun story.