Reviews for After the Party
Niphuria chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Oh, how the HECK did I miss this? It's great! That last line, where Chessur isn't smiling anymore...purrfect. :D

Really, tho, that is a very fitting thought and one that would definitely make him think and rethink things. He doesn't always have to just stand by or run. I think he admires Mally. He listens to her. Without even realizing it, Mally is having a very profound effect on him here.
Molly1002 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
"Now eat your cookie." - that made me chuckle xD I never really thought of how Mally knew Tarrant had been captured...I will always take this as how she found out now! :)
FallenFromParadise chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This was a wonderful read and you've captured the characters personality and actions, the only down side is that it's answered one question while opening up a slew of others! I'd love to hear Chessur's side of the story, I'm certain it'd be a good one, moreso if written by you. I also can't help but wonder how Tarrant saved Chessur's life not once, but twice; what were those situations about!

Ah, I would gladly be the cat curiousity kills so long as I get my answers.
jjhatter chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
(GASP!) A FROWNING CHESHIRE CAT? INCREDIBLE! So, Chessy left Tarrants family to Stayne! THAT explains a lot! Great little fic! Short, but good!
Carl Meatwad chapter 1 . 6/5/2010