Reviews for Shifting Connections
jayster234 chapter 1 . 4/5
Um... the Hyuga wouldn't just let her leave. She has their bloodline! The reason they're so powerful is because they keep it in their clan.
Ramrikai chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I have decided that, for today, I am going to be that guy who pesters artists about making more things that are awesome.

This plotline NEEDS continuation, and not just because you left off on a doosie of a cliffhanger. The writing is excellent. The concepts are inventive. The portrayal of the characters is fantastic. The canon material is all finished now, so that can't hold you back anymore. Now is the time!
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
That was AMAZING! asdfghjkl
GO Hinata!
So happy and content right now!
Diverball chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
A fascinating approach. So, if the Sharingan is born of fire, and thus, evolved through violent emotion - Ultimate Sorrow - it makes perfect sense that the Byakugan, being born of ice, could be evolved through Ultimate Apathy. Not to willingly kill kin, but to sunder all ties of kinship and just walk away.

It's ironic to think that for all that she was looked down upon as weak, Hinata may be the only TRUE Hyuga of her generation. In fact, it's highly amusing to hypothesise that someone who truly exemplifies Hyuga virtues can never lead the clan, because they would never CARE enough for the clan to do so.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
YES! Great work Hinata. Wow, those guys are assholes. aren't they? Oh, we need the fallout of this! Please make another story here?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
kjbjkbnjcdfv
Lazurman chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
If someone were to do a remake of Naruto, inserting as many cultural and mythological references as possible, Hinata or the Hyuuga would definitely make for a good clan of yuki-onna.

NaruHina is the OTP!
CMVreud chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Instead of death threats I only look at you, darkly,evil, for the rest of your life, just outside of your own field of vision, so you never see me with my eyes boring into your head, trying to explode it.
troyguffey chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Very good so far. Please continue.
lovesicknaruhina chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Like the way its going
Unknown chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I love this. It's amazing. But one problem...what happened to Hinata's shyness? But that's ok since this fanfiction was too good. This was surprisingly calming and it really makes me feel like those hippy peace dudes. No offense whatsoever. But what I'm trying to say is that I absolutely loved this fanfiction
Dynamite on Cure chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
So evil. How could you leave this hanging for 2 years? Cruel, CRUEL!
but it's still amazing and i love the advanced Byakugan so far!
Contramancer chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Hmm. Koalas approve... this story (and its prequel) have given me some food for thought. I've been thinking about a Naruto-based fic for a while, and there is a base idea in this one I like. If the Sharingan requires that you destroy one you love for its power, the Byakugan should require that you surrender everything else for your love, something that the Hyuga seem to have forgotten. Hinata is likely the first to have her powers increased in generations, but what form that takes? I have no idea.
NaruCrazy chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
why don't u combine 'eye nevy' and this fic and continue this fic...its good and far better then majority of Naru/Hina fics...
Heiress of the Hyuuga chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
W-W-W-Wait, how much longer shall you make us wait?!