Reviews for Shifting Connections
Lazurman chapter 1 . 4/6
If someone were to do a remake of Naruto, inserting as many cultural and mythological references as possible, Hinata or the Hyuuga would definitely make for a good clan of yuki-onna.

NaruHina is the OTP!
CMVreud chapter 1 . 3/26
Instead of death threats I only look at you, darkly,evil, for the rest of your life, just outside of your own field of vision, so you never see me with my eyes boring into your head, trying to explode it.
troyguffey chapter 1 . 3/2
Very good so far. Please continue.
lovesicknaruhina chapter 1 . 1/5
Like the way its going
Unknown chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I love this. It's amazing. But one problem...what happened to Hinata's shyness? But that's ok since this fanfiction was too good. This was surprisingly calming and it really makes me feel like those hippy peace dudes. No offense whatsoever. But what I'm trying to say is that I absolutely loved this fanfiction
Dynamite on Cure chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
So evil. How could you leave this hanging for 2 years? Cruel, CRUEL!
but it's still amazing and i love the advanced Byakugan so far!
Contramancer chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Hmm. Koalas approve... this story (and its prequel) have given me some food for thought. I've been thinking about a Naruto-based fic for a while, and there is a base idea in this one I like. If the Sharingan requires that you destroy one you love for its power, the Byakugan should require that you surrender everything else for your love, something that the Hyuga seem to have forgotten. Hinata is likely the first to have her powers increased in generations, but what form that takes? I have no idea.
NaruCrazy chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
why don't u combine 'eye nevy' and this fic and continue this fic...its good and far better then majority of Naru/Hina fics...
Heiress of the Hyuuga chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
W-W-W-Wait, how much longer shall you make us wait?!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
You said you wont leave us with this cliffhanger forever... Are you going to publish more of this world? Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top? Despite the fact that this was written almost three years ago now...

I like you write this, especially Hinata's point of view during the fight. In it you can see as she finally gives up on her family and the bonds that aren't there... The line "Despite her compassion, at the end of the day, Hinata was a Kunoichi": heartbreaking but perfect.

I like how her eyes are obviously evolving to our perspective, but since her family is not close enough for her to talk to and no one else has the eyes to know how it should work, no one there suspects it. Will there be any physical evidence of the change?

My heart hurts for Hiashi; he does not even realize how much he has alienated his oldest daughter in his attempts to save both from branding. He doesn't even realize that his oldest daughter was starving for love and has no idea that he cares for her at all! I'm glad we get to see that he was making those attempts and in his own cold way he did care for both his daughters... I wonder if he realizes how much abuse she faced, or if his views are so warped that he'd even consider most of it abuse?

I like Hinata's speech... It would be interesting to see how much they took in and how many bother to read underneath the underneath and learn from their mistakes... My favorite part is definitely her response to Elder Shinji.

Well written. Great read. Please write more!
traviswj chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Hopefully part three comes soon, as this is great :)
Aoirann chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
So pretty much a more polite version of the scene from half baked? Look it up on Youtube.
chocopaste chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Okaay but plz continue this story! Im all up for part 3 ! :D
Kayla 44 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This is an interesting story. I like the idea of the Byakugan advancing. Please don't leave this here, please write a sequal! Thank you.
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Aargh, this was great, but you haven't created the third edition! I hope you do, sometime. Thanks!