Reviews for Shifting Connections
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
You said you wont leave us with this cliffhanger forever... Are you going to publish more of this world? Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top? Despite the fact that this was written almost three years ago now...

I like you write this, especially Hinata's point of view during the fight. In it you can see as she finally gives up on her family and the bonds that aren't there... The line "Despite her compassion, at the end of the day, Hinata was a Kunoichi": heartbreaking but perfect.

I like how her eyes are obviously evolving to our perspective, but since her family is not close enough for her to talk to and no one else has the eyes to know how it should work, no one there suspects it. Will there be any physical evidence of the change?

My heart hurts for Hiashi; he does not even realize how much he has alienated his oldest daughter in his attempts to save both from branding. He doesn't even realize that his oldest daughter was starving for love and has no idea that he cares for her at all! I'm glad we get to see that he was making those attempts and in his own cold way he did care for both his daughters... I wonder if he realizes how much abuse she faced, or if his views are so warped that he'd even consider most of it abuse?

I like Hinata's speech... It would be interesting to see how much they took in and how many bother to read underneath the underneath and learn from their mistakes... My favorite part is definitely her response to Elder Shinji.

Well written. Great read. Please write more!
traviswj chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Hopefully part three comes soon, as this is great :)
Aoirann chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
So pretty much a more polite version of the scene from half baked? Look it up on Youtube.
chocopaste chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Okaay but plz continue this story! Im all up for part 3 ! :D
BlueMew24 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This is an interesting story. I like the idea of the Byakugan advancing. Please don't leave this here, please write a sequal! Thank you.
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Aargh, this was great, but you haven't created the third edition! I hope you do, sometime. Thanks!
mana chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
why didn't you collect this into one story rather then a series of one shots.
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Very nice. Nice enough that I'm gonna check out your other fics!

Great job!
LordsFire chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This is a good story, probably the best 'stick it to the Hyuuga for being idiots/pompous jerks' I've seen, mostly because it isn't overly done or gratuitous.
SuzeHeart chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This is a great story so far, and I love how you managed to make Hinata strong while keeping her in character. But you're so mean, leaving me hanging like that! I hope you put up the next installment soon! :) Luvs and keep writing!
razeblaze chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This two-shot was done quite well. Nice work :D
x Kyuubi z chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Come on! It's been a year and a half! Please hurry up and make the next installment! I think the canon has advanced plenty.
Selwynn chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Amazing. Utterly and totally amazing. This actually addresses a point not much thought about. Very original and welll done.

The politics, though it was slight, made much sense and the story itself was cool and made sense concerning canon.

I see only a few spelling mistakes and typos. Read over your work and you should be able to catch them.

The characterization is exceptional and I hope to see more.

UPDATE!

~Ciao~
RisingMist chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Thanks for sharing this story. I think it was poetic to have Hanabi lay defeated, only for Hinata to walk away from the clan. I hope you don't have any plans for political machinations from the Hyuga. I suppose you would though, it would be realistic.

Anyway, I enjoyed the story.

Also, "deemed" not, "deamed".
Graypdrink chapter 1 . 12/1/2011