Reviews for Shifting Connections
traviswj chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Hopefully part three comes soon, as this is great :)
Aoirann chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
So pretty much a more polite version of the scene from half baked? Look it up on Youtube.
chocopaste chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Okaay but plz continue this story! Im all up for part 3 ! :D
BlueMew24 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This is an interesting story. I like the idea of the Byakugan advancing. Please don't leave this here, please write a sequal! Thank you.
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Aargh, this was great, but you haven't created the third edition! I hope you do, sometime. Thanks!
mana chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
why didn't you collect this into one story rather then a series of one shots.
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Very nice. Nice enough that I'm gonna check out your other fics!

Great job!
LordsFire chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This is a good story, probably the best 'stick it to the Hyuuga for being idiots/pompous jerks' I've seen, mostly because it isn't overly done or gratuitous.
SuzeHeart chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This is a great story so far, and I love how you managed to make Hinata strong while keeping her in character. But you're so mean, leaving me hanging like that! I hope you put up the next installment soon! :) Luvs and keep writing!
razeblaze chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This two-shot was done quite well. Nice work :D
x Kyuubi z chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Come on! It's been a year and a half! Please hurry up and make the next installment! I think the canon has advanced plenty.
Selwynn chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Amazing. Utterly and totally amazing. This actually addresses a point not much thought about. Very original and welll done.

The politics, though it was slight, made much sense and the story itself was cool and made sense concerning canon.

I see only a few spelling mistakes and typos. Read over your work and you should be able to catch them.

The characterization is exceptional and I hope to see more.

RisingMist chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Thanks for sharing this story. I think it was poetic to have Hanabi lay defeated, only for Hinata to walk away from the clan. I hope you don't have any plans for political machinations from the Hyuga. I suppose you would though, it would be realistic.

Anyway, I enjoyed the story.

Also, "deemed" not, "deamed".
Graypdrink chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Great story
princessofwarriors chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I hope you don't mean to leave me hanging like that. So cruel
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »