Reviews for Shifting Connections
Hinata FTW chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
that was gaaaangster
BaileyJ chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This is an amazing story. I hope you get around to adding more to it. Maybe in the form of another one shot. Thank you.
cielchat chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Omigosh I love this! Its so awesome! Burn, Elders! Go, Hinata!
POWERFULHINATAFAN chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I absolute and honestly truly love how you made Hinata beat Hanabi and all this seems realistic of how the buyakugan powers up. Neji was greatly loved by his dad as was Hanabi Hinata was the only one who never got love.
Falcon777 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Wow. Very interesting. The argument Hinata presents is very clear and concise. I am also glad that you didn't include lots of ranting and raving from the Hyuuga elders. How Hinata's evolving Byakugan is affecting those around her is very interesting. Well done.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Loved it and eagerly awaiting the next part!
Lanky Nathan chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Wow it's been a long time since you updated this story! Shame, it is brilliant! I wana know what's goin on with Hinata! I want more! Please?
skipper 1337 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
And just how long do you want to wait for the canon to progress? Still, I have to say Bee and naruto make a good pair as they are both utter morons (see latest chapter and the other chapters of the training). So I hope we do not need to see the entire battle beng fought out (though I may fear so). Nevertheless, I am really interested when this story or its sequel goes online. Hope to see another piece of this series soon, for this one is very good and adding Hinato to the traing would be really interesting.
kagomecathanyo chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
HURRY UP AND POST ANOTHER DAMNED CHAPTER OR SEQUAL OR WHAT EER YOU HAVE PLANED IN THAT TWISTED MIND OF YOURS!DAMN! 7 MONTHS SINCE U POSTED THIS ONE REALY?
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Ooh, neat!
ClassicDrogn chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This is very good, but... really, why not just post it as a second chapter for Eye Envy? It's barely more than a scene plus intro and outro segments anyway. I admit I may not be the best judge, though, with my 100kb chapters that take years to write.

If nothing else, take comfort in the fact that it's the only thing I have to complain about. I am definitely looking forward to more.

No numerical rating due to brevity.

- CD
Azraelean chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Still planning part 3?
Okazaki323 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
liked it. Hinata's a badass
D.night chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
this is great if you find the time could you turn it into a real story instead of a collection of one shot's. i don't think i've seen this type of thing before. if i just missed it could you mention it in an update
Delrusant chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
interesting avenue, I will watch anyh further development ;-)
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »