Reviews for Shifting Connections
Cenright chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I have to say, I HOPE you don't leave us hanging, because this is the first time I have seen Hinata do it this way. (At least, seen it done so eloquently.)
Hypochondria chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
So when can we expect an update to this story? I really liked it.
hinataawesome chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
hey, i read the first part of this story and forgot to review. I wanted to see where you were taking this story. I was deeply satisified. You were right in the first part of how not many people seem to think about the byakugan having another level. I've been searching every naruto fanfiction about hinata for a story along the right lines as what i have in mind. You are the only one who's come close to the next level byakugan. I can't wait for the third story to come up. good luck
Dracco chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
So then what happened?
Twixdaman chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Smiley Face Smiley Face Smiley Face! I really like this story of yours you have going on. I can't wait to see how Badass Hinata gets!

P.S. E.F.t.H.H. is EPIC!
Master Pivot chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I like how it is the clan's hard hearts that make them the foolish ones here, and inadvertently driving away their own evolved doujutsu.

So wanting to read more...
Selonianth chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
you have 3 days to post a new portion... i'm waiting.
Major Session chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Wow, I must say your writing is absolutely top notch. Truly exceelent. It flows, it has emotion, it has thought, a good twist and character. It has plot. Something a number of stories lack. A truly great read.
WolfLord04 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
gah please continue the story
blackmailer26 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
A great story/sequel, one of the unique ones I've read. I really like it. Only a few grammatical errors here and there and some confusing lines. However, all in all, I can't wait for an update. Definitely up for a "like" button. Hope you update soon.
Ixde chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Definetely one of the best stories i've ever read, despite its shortness. Seeing Hinata standing up to the elders with arguements that, honestly, i've been expecting from kishimoto ever since the chuunin exam arc was something i really enjoyed. Hope to see the next part,meanwhile i'll just go and start your "Escape frome the Hokage's Hat" :)
I hate my life because it suck chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
You should just make this an actual story it would make much more sense in my mind and great job dude hope for a next instalment or my request taken seriously :D
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
wow! i love this chapter! i hope you'll put the next part up soon! it's awesome
Greylle chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Nicely done. i take it that Hinata's Byakugan is evolved/evolving. Looking forward to seeing the third part of this.
Morlandros chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I wish that I could think of some grander way to compliment this story, but I can only think to say that I love it. I like the angle you've taken with the Hyuuga/Uchiha history, and I really found it fun to see how it played out thus far. The more I think on it, the more I feel that your choice of a Yuki Onna definitely agrees with the Hyuuga ideal of a rigidly disciplined exterior.

Hinata's speech was particularly well done and touching. And the entirety of the way things are going is rather poetic and fitting. She's departed the frigid wastes to seek her sun. I can't wait to see more of this. But with as long as things have been dragged out on that island in the manga, I just may have to.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »