Reviews for Shifting Connections
belnonm chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
just... THANK YOU! and congratulations!
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Love it. Kinda speechy but hell, we were all rooting for it. Future N/H I look forward to and hope there is more of this!
uo-chou chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Good story! I'm glad you're continuing "Eye Envy". Keep up the good work!
The Jabberwock of OZ chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Hello Antho

i caught this little number and 'Eye Envy' in my in-box and decided to read both

and i was really surprised

i liked them

thats not to say other works here are bad nor any of your previous entries were either

i just really got into these quickly

and now that i'm done i really wanted more

but there is time for that in the future

excelent fic my good sir...or ma'am
inu.kags4ever chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
wow i love this story and the one before...Hinata sure kicked ass and showed the true meaning of being a ninja! whoot whoot! cant wait for the next story
Bobboky chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
awesome work
Jigoku no Yami chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
this was good. I wonder, just how will the Hyuuga family deal with their heir crashing with the one who she loves. And well i can see things getting really out of hand. Fast.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Looking good so far. I'm glad to see you decided to continue this timeline. I'm not over fond of making it a series of oneshots on a site like FFnet where there's no mechanism for tying together stories into a series, but it's not a huge deal.
Shinjitsu chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
A job well done, this is exactly the way I imagine Hinata acting if something like you portray ever happened in cannon. It was an excelent story, the humor at the end was very appropiate. I would like to mention that your story made me curious about the byakugan ever obtaining a secondary form similar to what happens with the sharingan, and Im proud to say that Im working on my own version of it for a story Im writing, which I would be honored if you could beta read once I have my first chapter. Until the next chapter, looking foward to it.
Insanity Lord chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This feels like it should be part of a series, it really does. It's too good to remain just a one-shot!

- Insanity Lord.
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Nice chapter. May I recomend that you says something in a follow up chapter that the reson they can not force her to get stay and get the seal is becouse leagaly she is a adult where normal it happens when at the age of 3 they are still kids.
Aotrs Commander chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Excellent work as usual. I look foward to seeing where this is going.

Keep up the good work.

(On an unrelated note, am I going mad or did there not used to section breaks in Hokage's Hat? 'Cos if there were, they aren't there now... Thought I might just mention it in passing.)
Amber Pegasus chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This is great! Two thumbs up!
Hektols chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Good for making a sequel for that magnificent story.

Poor Hanabi was owned by Hinata. What will the Hyuugas do now? Their heiress decided to defect the clan after proving her worth, it will give a lot to talk about.

Hinata should be assigned as one of Naruto's scorts.
ken chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Instead of stupid little one shot, post them as a short story or multichapter if you decide so. It will save everyone the time of looking for this you imbecile and maybe winning you some readers. Belive me, open this is annoying enough as it is, seeing the overused pairing, for once this seems like a readeble story, don't fuck it up
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »