Reviews for Shifting Connections
IDKitsJUSTaPENname chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Good story, congrats on Escape from the Hokage's Hat! I must say, it's actually pretty good, Eye Envy was amazing and it needed a sequel.

Just one question: WHERE IS THE LINK TO VOTE! I MUST VOTE!
SilentSinger948 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Good job Hinata.

Excellent work.
belnonm chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
just... THANK YOU! and congratulations!
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Love it. Kinda speechy but hell, we were all rooting for it. Future N/H I look forward to and hope there is more of this!
uo-chou chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Good story! I'm glad you're continuing "Eye Envy". Keep up the good work!
The Jabberwock of OZ chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Hello Antho

i caught this little number and 'Eye Envy' in my in-box and decided to read both

and i was really surprised

i liked them

thats not to say other works here are bad nor any of your previous entries were either

i just really got into these quickly

and now that i'm done i really wanted more

but there is time for that in the future

excelent fic my good sir...or ma'am
inu.kags4ever chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
wow i love this story and the one before...Hinata sure kicked ass and showed the true meaning of being a ninja! whoot whoot! cant wait for the next story
Bobboky chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
awesome work
Jigoku no Yami chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
this was good. I wonder, just how will the Hyuuga family deal with their heir crashing with the one who she loves. And well i can see things getting really out of hand. Fast.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Looking good so far. I'm glad to see you decided to continue this timeline. I'm not over fond of making it a series of oneshots on a site like FFnet where there's no mechanism for tying together stories into a series, but it's not a huge deal.
Shinjitsu chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
A job well done, this is exactly the way I imagine Hinata acting if something like you portray ever happened in cannon. It was an excelent story, the humor at the end was very appropiate. I would like to mention that your story made me curious about the byakugan ever obtaining a secondary form similar to what happens with the sharingan, and Im proud to say that Im working on my own version of it for a story Im writing, which I would be honored if you could beta read once I have my first chapter. Until the next chapter, looking foward to it.
Insanity Lord chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This feels like it should be part of a series, it really does. It's too good to remain just a one-shot!

- Insanity Lord.
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Nice chapter. May I recomend that you says something in a follow up chapter that the reson they can not force her to get stay and get the seal is becouse leagaly she is a adult where normal it happens when at the age of 3 they are still kids.
Aotrs Commander chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Excellent work as usual. I look foward to seeing where this is going.

Keep up the good work.

(On an unrelated note, am I going mad or did there not used to section breaks in Hokage's Hat? 'Cos if there were, they aren't there now... Thought I might just mention it in passing.)
Amber Pegasus chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This is great! Two thumbs up!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »