Reviews for Letting Go
Dil9 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Loved it:)
LibbyLou862 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Yes! This was awesome! Definitely hot and sexy! Favorite Line: "I finally get you to talk and it's like Christmas" LOL Yeah he really had a habit of not explaining... I love that he finally let's her see how she affects him.

Love me some hot tub lovin! :)
CullenHathaway chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
no, no, no. YOu need to continue this story! please update! please please please
Krystal Jaymes chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Update for us smut-lovers on ? Pleeease?
Renee Aubin chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I found this fic in the Perv Pack Smut Shack’s blog dated 4/19/11. I love it when someone takes the canon story and characters and inserts some realistic sexual exploration for Bella and Edward. This story was totally charming. And hot (of course!). Delightful to get a glimpse of the “lost summer” between prom and senior year. And in my book EPOV is always win.

I so enjoyed how you described Edward’s struggle with his twin lusts. Not merely dire “it’s impossible” attempts to shut down human biology, but being able to watch his reactions, back off when he needs to, and notice the gains he makes. SO helpful too that Bella respects his struggle and instead of just whining gives him space when he needs it without leaving it all up to him, and appreciating every little gain he makes.

Loved your image of the two conspirators, the caveman and the predator. Funny bit with the thoughts of the lodge clerk, too.

Bella’s moments of taking initiative were just perfect, enough to move things along and get her what she wants without risking her safety. I was going to tell you which one was my favorite, but I loved them all! She was even smart enough to put on the brakes and send him off to hunt at a crucial moment.

This repairs another ugly flaw in the books: ‘How was it possible that each time I'd pulled away I'd only thought of me, what I needed.’ I love that he begins to understand the emotional cost to Bella of being constantly pushed away.

Oh, and that first “really kissed her”? Yummm. I couldn’t believe that Edward actually led her to touch his erection – both of them so needed that! ‘…although I felt like screaming and running and wanking off all at the same time, I found it in me to smirk at her.’ Wonderful.

"I have faith, Edward, I have faith that you can protect me, and still let me in, let me make my own decisions. Let us be a couple. Let me see how I affect you." Yes! It should always have been that way.

Other favorite lines:

‘Why did I get such a twisted thrill from watching her struggle?’ Love this little hint of vampire danger.

‘Bella owned me. She had saved me from despair, and self-loathing, and a century of depression.’ Aww.

[Alice] ‘She was still talking when I flipped it closed.’ That must have been so tempting so often. Although Alice’s text was terrific.

"There is NO way that your hands, Edward, could ever make me…chilly.”

‘I realized that this was what an adult relationship felt like, and scoffed internally at the fact that it only took me one hundred and nine years to get here.’

"Wow! I finally get you to talk and it's like Christmas; I almost get dirty talk at the same time.”

‘I was certain I had been waiting for this my entire life: both the living and the undead part.’

‘We were like novice riders on runaway stallions.’ Yes, that’s how it’s supposed to be!

Thanks so much for this terrific story! And if you felt like adding a few more chapters someday, well, you would definitely have an audience.
penmom chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Very nice indeed! Thank you.
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
loved it, didn't know dry humping could be so hot xx
Mell C chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Very well done- many thanks. Very sexy.

I like to see that Edward realizes his urge to protect can morph into smothering and control. (His control issues are what I dislike most about him. And even if HE thinks it's protection, it's still wrong to do things like run away and/or disable her truck.) And I love that he cooks for here here, a preview of what we'll see in BD. Edward in the kitchen reverses some of the too-traditional gender roles we see throughout the books. So- that's my feminist rant. :)

But again- this was delish and loved it.
Nofrure chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Found this today and loved it... it was canon but not to the extreme of being a little too quiet.. thanks for sharing
sueb992000 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
does "RAWR" count as a review? must go fan myself or jump in hubby's lap ;)

bravo!
The Oldest One chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
So hot, so Edward, so well done!
EccentricRage chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
oh that is so unfair. first you leave us with a cliff hanger for loves haze (for months i may say with no new chapter in sight) and now a cliff hanger with this? its just mean...PLZ HURRY WITH BOTTH!
marlijn chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
o my fking god i loved it really. just a one short i think? sush a pity :)
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I love how you put in about Edward's internal concern about whether it was the monster or the man in him that liked watching her writhe powerless against him.

"Bella owned me. She had saved me from despair, and self-loathing, and a century of depression. I was a dying man and she had resuscitated every part of me: my will to live, my humanity, my desire…"

"desires that were not on the agenda of appropriate thoughts for my turn-of-the century views about one's lady" - I LOVED both these lines, they were beautiful

"my caveman didn't care much for propriety, nor did his close friend and co-conspirator, the predator. Increasingly, they were all hushed tones and raised eyebrows in the corner, doing little to conceal their plans for a jailbreak." - *giggle* What an awesome description.

I SO would not mind Edward caring for me & protecting me.

*sigh*It must be SO frustrating for them both every time he has to pull away & leave her

I Love the receptionists thoughts at the hot spring place...& noticed the "puma" in there.

It sounds so wonderful & beautiful. I'm so jealous!

"I like taking care of you. It makes me feel wonderful. Useful." *wails* I WANT AN EDWARD!

*sigh* he's so wonderful!Can you imagine how well he would paint nails. With his eye site He'd see every mm he needs to paint in intricate detail.

Any I love all the sexual thoughts he's having. Makes him more real.

"Bella half-bared prone on a warm bed of satin on a cedar deck with the wide expanse of forest, lake, and mountains before us at sunset and music softly swirling sensual words around this woman – this wondrous, curvy, trusting woman." - It truely sounds like heaven.

Thought it was great how he had to swallow his pride when he took Bellas hand downto his erection. I'd never thought of it before, but his old fashioned ideals, that must incredibly humiliating to do. - It was incredibly erotic how he slowly trailed it down...Mhmm

I love that they're talking to each other, for real & trying to be open & honest. And I might have squealed a bit when Bella ASKED Edward to carry her. I was so proud of her & happy for him.

Eek the making out in the hot pool is SO hot!

FUUCCKKKK (excuse me) but that was the hottest, most erotic "dry" hump I have ever read. WOW. I could literally feel their emotions.

BB you are so incredibly talented. Thank you for this chapter *giant hug*
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
OMG Bella finally gets "some" sex out of Edward. The cold marble statue actually bends to her sensual kisses and touches.

This is written perfectly, each moment is lengthened to become a lifetime of love between the star crossed lovers.