Reviews for I'm A Walking Travesty
MaddieLovesDuke1 chapter 19 . 7/9/2012
They just were going good. DAMN TANYA. I don't like her at all!
MaddieLovesDuke1 chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
Bella's his girlfriend!Bella's his girlfriend! 9 out of 10
Vampfan1 chapter 23 . 3/18/2012
Wow and now Bella is kind of being a pushover. I'd make Edward work way harder than that. He wouldn't even be touching me at this point and things would be a lot more awkward. The fact that she is telling him that they will be together again already makes me question her. She is letting him off the hook and I feel she is teaching him that he can get away with unthinkable things as her boyfriend. She really does need to make him squirm a whole lot more.
Vampfan1 chapter 21 . 3/18/2012
Wow, he's really messed up if he thinks he can blame his cutting on her. He cheated, she's hurt and lashes out so he's in pain and feels guilty and he states that SHE IS THE REASON HE'S CUTTING? That he did this because of her? Typical guy. Maybe he should be saying these things to his dick while looking in the mirror. Because the whole It was an accident thing isn't working for me. Really Edward? what, you fell and your dick slipped in? Cause that is an accident. Not saying no to a pushy woman is not an accident. Thats being weak in the moment and now he's being weak again by turning to cutting on himself because he can't come up with a better coping technique for his hurt. The fact that he is blaming Bella kinda sickens me actually. He messed up big time and he needs to deal with the fallout of his actions. There are consequences to what we do and when we fuck over someone we are supposed to love by cheating, you have to ask how strong was that love in the first place. I really like this story and I think Bella is being way more forgiving just talking to him then I might be. I really hope he gets his shit together soon and mans up with respect to how he deals with this and starts taking responsibility for his own actions and quits blaming her. Right now I don't like this Edward. In fact until he does I think I shall refer to him as Weakward. I've read cocky Edward, Hurtward, and a bunch of others but this is the first time I've read a story where I can honestly say at this point I don't find his personality attractive at all. He fucked up and he's making this all about him. He's hurt because she's not instantly forgiving him and he's not getting what he wants right now? He should of thought about that before he cheated on her. I'll stop now. I get very passionate about these characters when I read. Maybe a little to much. but whatever. I guess all this angst makes the story more interesting. I'm off to read more!
Vampfan1 chapter 19 . 3/18/2012
Okay, yes he screwed up and I understand he is hurting. But did you have to make him a cutter?
CarlisleAndBella'sLove chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
LOVING THIS! ;] X
NannaRahRah chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I love this story
trey124 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
awesome
vampkitty182 chapter 18 . 9/3/2010
every band/song that you mentioned i LOVE!
vampkitty182 chapter 12 . 9/3/2010
i love blink 182! :D
withloveiread chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
nicee
AJCCLMBCN chapter 41 . 7/20/2010
Aha, awwh great story (yy) Lol, I realized that all of them enjoy saying the word "fuck, fucking" aha - well and a bunch of other profanities, haha. BTW, I just wanted to point out that I honestly LOVE EMMETT'S CHARACTER ! He's so hilarious :D You did a great job, parts actually made me laugh, cry and "awh" :) AWESOME WORK, KEEP IT UP BRUAAH :P

- abegail
pixieangel3000 chapter 41 . 7/16/2010

xoxo
LalaCullen1997 chapter 25 . 7/6/2010
You most women don't shave there arms
LalaCullen1997 chapter 19 . 7/6/2010
OMG so wait Edward sleeped with Tanya when bella and Edward were fighting?