Reviews for Christmas Colors
emssik-la chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
Dude, you Legit need to Update this! It's awesome so far, and I would love to read more of it.

I'm not even sure if you use this Account anymore, or if you check your Reviews, but still. Great story so far, Mang. c:
Silver chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
I really encourage you to update. I'm in love with this fanfic, and as far as I noticed in spelling/grammar mistakes, I didn't. I love the dimensions you're giving each character, and the way you set up the scenes. I'll be keeping an eye on this fic, eagerly awaiting an update. 3
KnucklesNSonic chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Looks like another discontinued story. Man, every story I read that's good is discontinued. That really Sucks! Great story, anyway!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This is amazing. One, if not the best jsrf stories I've read. The way you have the characters act is funny and very enjoyable to read. I hope you right more chapters soon. This is definitely a story to come back to. Great job.
lil-Kyuketsuki chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
NOOOOO this has to be updated...it was getting good.
Primmly chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Aww, man, I know you haven't updated in a few years but I just wanted to tell you that I think this story is great, the way everyone stays in character, how everything is described, it's just so awesome! I sure hope you decided to continue it one day!

Cheers,
Primmly
Rangiku chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
I want to read about the drinking game and see what happens next between beat and yoyo
Beantard chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Very cute!
AspiringToWrite chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
I loved reading every second of this fanfic. The structure is nice and there are no grammar errors(as far as I can see!) I also like how everyone is unique in character rather than... bland.

If there was only one critic I would give is that Beat and Yoyos relationship are kind of going fast in the chapters. If this is what you've intended I apologize. I like slow buildings, or bonding over time

I hope that you will update this whenever you have inspiration and motivation, it is rare to find good fanfiction such as yours.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
I know you updated this like two years ago, but, uhm, you should update more. I really love this
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Do a update pleeeeeeeeez! I live JGR and JSRF! I really love your writeing style! It's so cool! Do a update pleeeeeezzzzz! I would be so great full!
Raen Riddle chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Best Beat x Yoyo ever! I cant wait for the next chapter! And I've only ever played Jet Set Radio Future too, so I love this story ]
Lolololol chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
You should really update soon. I love this fanfic! :( Beat n' Yoyo so cute~~
Rikki chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
Okay so I originally found this story awhile ago on your deviantart account. I'm guessing it was yours anyway... You had 5 chapters uploaded and I was so sad realizing you hadn't created any more in quite a long bit of time. I figured you had quit on it. Then a couple days ago I found you on here and saw you had 6 chapters uploaded and I flipped out cause I was so happy but then I realized once again that you posted it back in 2010. xD I noticed you updated your profile on here like exactly a month ago and saw you had written that the story was on hiatus and that you considering dropping it. I just want to let you know that I really hope you don't drop it. I don't know what it is but I LOVE the way you write. There's just something about it that I really like. The characters personality's, relationships, and just the overall story seem to work so well. It's hilarious and I just really love it, lol. I think I've overused the word really here... ANYWAYS! Your story is the best JSRF BeatxYoyo I've read and there's not many around. I find myself rereading it often, lol. I hope you decide to continue cause you still have a dedicated fan over here. 3 Now I'm off to read your other creations! Sorry for such a long review but I love this story so much. xD Take as long as you want updating but please don't drop it. I'l wait til 2020 if I have too. 8D

- Rikki
anonymous chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
look i know its been like 2-3 years but i absolutely love your writing. I've been waiting for a next chapter but it never came. come on please! i want to see what happens with the drinking game PLEASE! i mean you don't have to but i can't really find any good beatXyoyo stuff and yours is the best I've seen. So i'm like BEGGING YOU please make new chapters PLEASE! (if you want)