Reviews for Someone Must Get Hurt
Lightingmist95 chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
Oh no I wish there were more chapters!
Bree chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Ohh, this good. Though I ALWAYS uncomfortably cringe whenever I read sciences of a physical nature between hope and lightning. Hope you update soon.
talia1612 chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
next chapter?
Take.a.walk.on.the.wildside chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Noooo! You cant stop here! It's getting way to good!
Kally chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
This story is so great. It's like the continuation I always imagined for Snow and Light. I really hope you complete it someday. Thank you.
PoeticNonsenseNinjaStyle chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGH! I NEED MORE!
ifellinawell chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Yay! You've finally updated! I was so sad that the story was abandoned, but now with this awesome chapter it's worth the wait!

I love how Snow says that none of them is happy... And this seems to win her. It looks very pausible and cohetent, after all those years... Maybe they did have to give each other a chance. And now that Serah's had an affair, well, she's guilty too! I can't wait to see how you develop the story from here. Oh, and btw, if they are in the same house won't Serah hear them?

Anyway, good chapter, update soon please! ( at least before a yeaaaar T.T )
Bookgirl1980 chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Liked the progression in this chapter. Can't wait to read the rest of the story.
Tea chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
I like this story, it's well written and I like how you've built the whole thing. Waiting for the next chapter!
NinjaSheik chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
Awesome! Update soon!
dattebayo1213 chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
This was great!
eleanorlavish chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
This is my favourite story of yours. Awesome! One disaster after the next! This one seems to flow a little easier than the others. I love the issues that Serah and Lightning are both experiencing in their chosen lives, its very realistic, and I almost find myself standing in their shoes at times. Spooky.
ayannaaki chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
ahhhhhhh i LOVE this. Keep going, your doing great! Can't wait for the next chapter. You are going to finish it right?
AmedamaCherry chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
Wow, I'm impressed! Great story!

Please continue soon!
KemicalRomantik chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
Wow really enjoying this, Serah seems like a bitch to me lol. I can't wait for your next chapter!