Reviews for Helheim's Gate
dragoncreators chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Hehehe, Toothless's mom is scary as Hel!
I loved this story and the mythology!
ThetaLS chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Awesome story! I really love your use of Norse Mythology, and how accurately you portrayed all of the characters. Can't wait for the third story to come out! :D
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
So, Hiccup has met four gods? He really gets into way too much trouble.
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
Yes! I knew it! Of course he wants to see Hel, death is his mother!
LesserWraith chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
I have to admit, I had to go through the basic Norse mythology topics thrice before I understood what most of the concepts were. Totally worth it.
Spannerspoon chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Great fic! Although I do feel I need to brush up on my mythology...

Really well written, can't wait to read the sequel.

Hehe Toothless's mum made me giggle
starzee chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
This story is bloody brilliant! You totally have to do a continuation! :D
Hijokugei chapter 8 . 3/26/2011
Dialogue is a little stiff, as if everyone is reading from a script and hasn't practiced a lot. Otherwise, excellent work.
The-Cat-of-the-Baskervilles chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
Thank you for a very enjoyable read.
nazgurl chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
Love it. Feels like you stay true to the humor of the movie...and the funny awesomeness of Hiccup's character.
Silvering chapter 8 . 10/31/2010
I love how you capture the dialog patterns of Hiccup and his father so perfectly! And that the Vikings didn't get EVERYthing about the dragons wrong. That line in the movie was kind of unbelievable anyway. LOL
Teshy chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
I just stumble on this story and could not stop reading it. Great story and I want more! ) I hope You do a sequel I would love to read about Hiccup as the gods hero. there is so many possibilities there.
Duchess Delanie chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
Haha! It was Tyr!

Adorable ending! It was funny and totally cute and gave me warm fuzzies. Extremely satisfying and I dare say developer the characters to another level.

You know you will have to write more soon.
Sunbitten chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
Haha! Modgud and Tyr make a charming couple.

Adorable ending! It was funny, sweet, had great dialogue, and really wrapped everything up while still leaving me excited for that there sequel. Thoroughly enjoyed this delve into myth. You had a great theme and a mix of plot and emotion.
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
Is there any chance at all for a sequel?

51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »