Reviews for Chlorine and Mothballs
Xeph chapter 1 . 6/25
As I got to the end of the story, I looked down to see that the advertisement was for a pool. That alone made the story twice as funny.
paracuties chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
YESSS. XD I love this crazy cat and dog sort of relationship between Mustang and Ed. Hilarious. Keep up the good work!
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I LIVE MY LIFE FOR MUSTANG&HUGHES ACADEMY NONSENSE AND THIS. WAS. /FLAWLESS/.
Musa1992 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
BWAHAHAHA! I LOVE ED'S REPLIES!
Firefly264 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
*flails all over everything* okay, yeah, I died. This is so totally Roy, he's such a dork. Everyone always seems to portray him as some sort of smooth talking, perfect ladies man, but he's such a child sometimes. You better run fast, Edo! Too freaking hilarious, I can't even.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Lol. Ridiculous, embarrassing, and most of all, worth it. Love it.
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Best funny FMA story I have ever read. I was laughing my head off (and not just internally). I am loving your stories.
establishedfox chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Very, very, very clever. :) All characters involved were perfectly presented. I especially enjoyed the last section, the word play was ravishingly humorous.

Great job.
grandmagechina chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
That just made my day.
Tyndall Blue chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I woke up my boyfriend I was laughing so hard. It was worth it...
ookamikage chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I would have LOVED to see you guys role play this one!
rini anointed436 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
LOL. Mustang is easier to persuade when he's not completely sober (well, anybody would be for that matter). I can see that a great deal of sense of humor is incorporated into this fic. Reading this helps brighten up my day. Thanks to this great fic. I like how Ed responded in the end with the implications. I can imagine him getting a kick out of finding out something blackmailing/humiliating on the colonel.
Puddycat chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Bwahahahaha! I love the ending with Ed XD

I'm doing Creative Writing at university, so apologies for being this picky (caution! Mini-essay ahead!) but maybe try starting it a different way? As in don't have that block of scene-setting at the start; "show, don't tell". Don't tell us they're loyal, or they're not looking forward to the paperwork, show us (and not all in one block, drip-feed it more). Also, watch cliched phrases; "mountain of paperwork", etc; they're overused and don't have the feeling you want because everyone's so used to them that they kind of ignore them. I do realise there's a possibility you don't actually care that much, but you actually write a decent story so I figured I'd give it a shot XD

The idea of Mustang wearing nothing but a bin-lid definitely got me giggling, and this is written far better than a lot of the stuff on here so keep going XD
Sekhem chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I like this. It sounds remarkably like what I suspect those two were like before the war, and of course, it ends up in flames...so to speak.

Keep up the good work.
Falcon Rider22-23 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
oh my god i love this! the funny thing is i could really see this happening! im just surprised taht there werent roy fangirls there, wanting to see roy with nothing but a trashcan lid on (EWWW!)but in other words, awsome job!