Reviews for What Will Never Be
Fee-Sha16 chapter 26 . 9/22/2012
Awesome story! Great job!(:
I-Heart-You-Too chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I absolutely adore this story. I've actually read it twice- going in my third. You should definitely try to get this published. It is amazing you can't pass this up.
amethyst9725 chapter 27 . 5/18/2011
I loved your ideas. It was absolutely amazing! But sometimes you get the wrong names. Like you call Esme, Ella sometimes.

Hear from you soon! I mean, read from you soon!

Marielle
Sez GB chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I read the whole 27 chapters over two days (around work, children etc) and was enthralled. Please keep writing! I am now waiting on 'Glow' to keep up the story.

I am new to FanFic but got interested in reading Twilight related stories. I have to admit I was surprised, but I can live with Thomas and Danni because even though they are not Edward and Bella, the story and characters are so appealing that it doesn't matter! You have made them addictive in their own right, so the names don't mean anything to change them back to your original.

Hope you post more soon! :-)
missbipolar101 chapter 17 . 3/5/2011
*Gasp* Bell can fly! O.o cokey cool
fadewind chapter 9 . 3/4/2011
Very interesting. Is Rose a human descendant of a werewolf?

Only saw one small typo when you called Alice Lindsay.

After I am done with this fic, I am going to have to check out your others - you are a good writer.
fadewind chapter 8 . 3/4/2011
Great chapter - I like how she was able to call her sister without her sister knowing she was being called really. I wonder why Em keeps saying she smells.
fadewind chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
What a fun read so far. I can't wait to read more.
TWILIGHTlover chapter 15 . 3/2/2011
heheh i thought it was rose. But then i thought would rose be another supernatural being - maybe get turned into a vampire. :D :L
when.the.tears.fall chapter 26 . 2/28/2011
Loved the story. A few of the names were wrong-I think there was Lesley instead of Alice a couple of times and someone elses name instead of Jasper when Edward went hunting and William and Jasper trained bella. Really well written story can't wait for the next one! Well done
yourangelic-devil chapter 26 . 1/10/2011
awesum...!
keishaSaphire Rozewhite chapter 26 . 11/13/2010
Dat was awesome dude I'm jelouse cuz now I hav 2 make my story mega awesome! Well I can't wait 4 da next book!* hopefully I can get my book up here so u can read it(don't have name 4 it yet)
25travelbabe chapter 26 . 11/11/2010
Just finished your story. I enjoyed it and am eager to read the second one.
bellan3 chapter 26 . 11/9/2010
when are you gonna make the next stage or story of this one cause i really like it. :)
25travelbabe chapter 13 . 11/6/2010
Oh my gosh I love your story so far! It's original which I really like and it's written well. I look forward to finishing it!