Reviews for Just Kid'ding Around
WhatEven chapter 5 . 6/21
Are you alright?

I mean, I know you said you would update in a while but it has really been a WHILE
and I'm kinda getting worried (I know it sounds stupid since we don't know each other but I can't help it)

So ... I hope you're ok?
What if kid got held hostage during a heist
Airka Yumeko chapter 5 . 3/11
Man, this is so adorable.
Jennosaur chapter 5 . 3/6
This is adorable! :) I was so sure that all the bad side-effects (?) of Kaito's pranks were just made up by Shinichi to prank Kaito, lol.
Kidiu chapter 5 . 1/23
So, it's been several years, but thankfully, this chapter was solid enough that I can take it as the ending.
Thank you for this lovely story! I feel bad for Kaito, he must feel incredibly guilty. But oh well! Thanks again!
DarkNemi chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
Awesome story! You have to make the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I don't know if this is the end or not but please add another chapter, omake, epiloge, ova, continuation, secuel, ANYTHING
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
please continue!
update##
LotusBlossomArt chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
The dialogue is so creative and witty! I love this story! Heiji and Shinichi's banter was the best!
Glaive chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Haha this is great! Poor unfortunate Shinichi... XD
Jenaminya chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
I love this fic! It's so funny and cute at the same time :) I really do hope that you are going to continue this, I'd love to see (read) how this will proceed ;)
elephantscale chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
ugh i really love this story; it's hilarious and quite in character. don't stop writing it!
Yami no Tsuki chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
No! The next chapter! WHY?
Emptydarkneification chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
I love this.. the characters, the story, their reactions and just everything.. writer's block is an evil creature which i hope you can overcome..! Good luck!
ThaliaTrisEllie chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This is beautifully written :D enjoyed every second of this. YOU MUST CONTINUE! You HAVE to..