Reviews for Just Kid'ding Around
Shadis Anubis chapter 5 . 8/13
This story is so funny I love it, poor Shinichi lol. I can't wait to see what happens next, I hope you'll be able to update soon because this story is just to awesome. Your writing style is wonderful btw, so I can't wait to see what else you'll write. Keep up all the awesome work!
I /thought/ I remembered this fic, and the backfiring pranks confirmed it. Fun to read it again, though. I feel a little bad for Hakuba- he was being a good friend and very helpful and now he'll be even more a preferred target of Kaito's irritation than usual. Really, Kaito should be thanking him for helping fix his mistakes, but that wouldn't be very KID like, would it? XD He's got to at least make him colorful, even if he does something sneaky-nice as well once he calms down.
Xhre chapter 5 . 5/8
long time.. no update?
GreenDrkness chapter 5 . 4/23
Poor Shinichi can't get a break with Kaito having the biggest crush and having the "pay attention to me" phase
Keep on the writes
Meitantei-Clark chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
they both have the ying and yang of luck
YokaiAngel chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
Love it!~
hikora chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
Lol. Idiot Kaito. Though even I didn't know that Shinichi's luck is THAT bad! He seems to be able to bring out the worst of all of Kaito's pranks, but because of how strong his survival instincts are, it seems to have kept him from dying. At least that's good! And the good thing that came out of it is that now Kaito would think twice before planking Shinichi with something!
Will you keep writing?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
Aw, Kaito is all droopy and sad because he's discovering how crappy Shinichi's luck really is and how it affected his pranks. Like a sad puppy. At least that helps any lingering crankiness on Shinichi's part fade a little- Kaito didn't mean to hurt him!
I love how Chikage-san remembers their childhood better than the boys and coos over them both so fluidly even if she hasn't seen Shinichi is years. It's probably one of my favorite things about blending Detective Conan/Case Closed and Magician Kaito.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
*endless giggling*
They just can't stop themselves, can they? It's an endless cycle of escalation. It won't end until one or both end up in hospital or something, yeesh.
At least we get to be spectators, safely out of reach of the collateral damage. Quite entertaining.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
Yes, you do, Shin-chan. You really do.
(Need a good luck charm, that is.)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Well, that was a fun read. Poor Kaito *headpats*.
EmoPyromaniacFrost chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
I noticed you haven't updated in a really long time but please please please update this story is much too good to not be countiued
Shana-Fujioka chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
I just read all of the chapters, I love the story! How unhappy Kaito was that all his pranks backfired and Shinichi not getting the hints at all were so adorable! I hope you will continue it someday, as I'm looking forward what's gonna happen next. This story is definitely one of my favorites now. Well done so far! :D
WhatEven chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
Are you alright?

I mean, I know you said you would update in a while but it has really been a WHILE
and I'm kinda getting worried (I know it sounds stupid since we don't know each other but I can't help it)

So ... I hope you're ok?