Reviews for Timeless
Heroshi-san chapter 14 . 9/3
Kyaaa! Where did the innocent wittle Tsuna go 3
He turned so cunning... at least he learnedfrom the best :3
Squidgy999 chapter 14 . 8/11
10/10. Amazing. R27 is my otp and I just love the way the story progressed.
Yukimeki chapter 11 . 8/9
Wow innocent tsuna is turning into sadistic tsuna
EmptySurface chapter 2 . 7/11
It feels as if it would have fit in better if Giotto was a bit more than just two years older than Tsuna; I mean, what kind of parents leave their five year old and seven year old sons home alone? At least make Giotto ten, that's an age where you can begin to take some responsibilities. I don't know if I'd leave a ten year old alone looking after a five year old, though, but it would still make it more realistic. *shrugs*

It's interesting though.
Krazypeople chapter 14 . 7/3
So cute! I love the last chapter, I totally fangirled at it. All of the chapters were fantastic and the chapter where they finally confessed was, in my opinion, the best. I think yours is my favorite R27 fic.
kitsuneruna chapter 14 . 7/1
*dies from overload of cuteness* KYYYYAAAAA! XDDDD

First off, Reborn x Tsuna is my number one OTP for life so imagine my face when I see that there is another R27 fan fiction that have not read yet.

Tsuna is the MOST ADORABLE BEING IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE PLANET and you portrayed him as such. I'm so delighted that Tsuna is so feminine. HE'S THE CUTEST UKE!

This is like the best fan fiction where Reborn blushes and acts like a gentleman towards Tsuna. He is forever the BEST SEME for Tsuna! XDDDD

I really love how Nana shipped Reborn and Tsuna since they were so little. She's such a great matchmaker.

I'm kinda sad that Tsuna doesn't get to me all those other people that is in the original KHR anime but that's alright 'cuz this story is just so beautiful! (**)

And all those kisses, hugs and cuddles! KYAAA! *hardcore fangirling* XDDDDDDDDD

This is such a beautiful and lovely story. Your work is amazing and I look forward to reading your other stories. I love all your KHR fandoms! XDDDD Please continue the hardwork and keep updating on your other stories. I wish there is more to this fandom XDDDDD

The little devious sadistic shit side of Tsuna is coming out finally.
*coos* Tiny-Tsuna is sooo cute! And a flustered, cuddly Reborn is hysterical.
killuablue chapter 14 . 6/20
Ohh how i love this story. Not too hard much of conflict. Light romance and this is soooo cuttteee
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 14 . 5/26
Amazing story! I truly enjoyed reading it till the very end :) Amazing job with all the characters and the excess of adorable fluff as well.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 9 . 5/26
Bwuhahaha! The kissing scene was my favorite so far! Great job with that one :) Amazing story. I've never read a story with such an in depth relationship between Tsuna and Reborn. I love it! You have done a fantastic job with the character personalities and plot. I am thoroughly enjoying it. Poor Reborn though :) Having to explain French kissing by demonstrating... But he probably liked it ;)

Can't wait to continue reading!
Ms. YaoiFangirl0 chapter 14 . 4/19
I love this story! So heart-warming and cute
I think the end could've been a bit more less cheesy, but great nonetheless!

...My fangirling went a tad bit out of control there. Reborn's voice by itself is already liquid sex. Anyways...

Wonderfully done! I love how you portrayed their relationship while making the characters still-in-character. 9.5/10!
Erika chapter 6 . 3/28
I can just imagine reborn saying that you're only supposed to kiss the one you're going to marry and tsunami saying that he will marry reborn. Then, someone, preferably one of tsunas family would ask if he was proposing by asking reborn to marry him and tsuna saying that he was, then panicking when he doesn't have a ring and asking if he can give the ring to reborn next time. All the while, reborn will have been glaring at them and turning bright red, then when he told tsuna he couldn't marry hime, tsuna starts crying and if reborn doesn't like him. Reborn panics, saying he does like tsuna and tsuna replies why can't they get married if they like each other and if it's because he doesn't have a ring, while reborn is just speechless and red, while everyone's laughing around them and trying to reassure tsuna that that's not why. Tsuna would then turn confused tearful eyes to reborn and reborn will finally agree to marry him, making tsuna smile and squeal happily while the males laugh and start making comments and the females squeal and make wedding plans. This is what ran through my head while reading the kiss scene