Reviews for Timeless
la.shayma16 chapter 14 . 7/18
okay that was beautiful.
yola1996acuario chapter 14 . 7/4
Lovely
It's the unique word I can use for this.
Also, it's a shame this fic hasn't made more reviews. It deserves more •
CircusPsycho chapter 1 . 5/14
This. Is The. Best. Forever. OMG I LOVED THIS FIC!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 14 . 5/1
nice
KYa~! This fic is truly "Timeless". I can't stop reading it!
Aya Wanderlust chapter 14 . 1/7
Gosh. I dont usually fancy this pairing but i absolutely adore this. Awww too bad no yaoi. Lol!
Morningstar94 chapter 14 . 1/4
I know this might be late and you might never see this but all I really want to say is that I love this story so much. By extension that means I love you for writing this.

Thank you very much for this wonderful story and all the others you write that like The Forgotten Time even though I didn't realize you wrote that one too.
MayaHikari chapter 11 . 12/17/2016
lol. ur cunning cute Tsunayoshi
Winter Creek chapter 14 . 12/4/2016
Good story for a light read.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/13/2016
Well, I don't think that's fluff anymore XD Haaa, the beauty of fanfics, you never know what you'll read... Nice~
WatUCWatIC chapter 6 . 10/4/2016
Crying XD they are all going to die slow and painful deaths
12 YEARS OLD chapter 4 . 9/14/2016
7:22
722

I see what you did there
Winter Anime Fan chapter 14 . 7/20/2016
This was adorable and I loved how almost everyone showed up in the story, even though it was mainly about Reborn and Tsuna.
Jealous!Tsuna plotting to keep women away from Reborn made me grin, he did learn from the best.
I especially liked this chapter, where they do the same thing they did years ago, and when Tsuna tells Reborn he'll be deciding where they have sex, because a little earlier, when Reborn was talking about how they kept it a secret because of Tsuna's age, I was thinking, "But Tsuna's eighteen now, or will be tomorrow anyways."
The way their relationship developed was something I especially loved.:3
Dreamichigo chapter 14 . 7/7/2016
So cute
I love R27 so much and you are my favorite auther so keep your work
LunarCatNinja chapter 14 . 6/12/2016
I love it! Tis a wonderful story!