Reviews for Timeless
Nice as always!
Enuescaris chapter 14 . 1/26
So. Much. Fluff.
NatRipper chapter 14 . 11/13/2014
That was adorable. Reading your R27 stories makes me fall in love with that pairing more and more.
Rei chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Eh? Isn't it mesmerized not memorized?

-gets bonked in the head by someone random-

OUCH! ...geez just trying to correct y'know?-rolls her eyes- uh.. I forgot haha! AWESOME FANFIC! LOVE IT!
Yenaya chapter 14 . 10/30/2014
Really cute. Though I kinda wish there was an epilogue, I'm wondering what happened to all the other Guardians (both tenth and first generation), Giotto, and all the other people.
GhostRin chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
Oh you sly fox, Fon :) ah my poor pillow has had its life squeezed mercilessly out of it from this chapter... Oops XD
Guest chapter 14 . 10/24/2014
oh my god you never fail to put a smile on my face in every single chapter and i keep squealing like a rabid fangirl! reborn getting wrapped arnd tsuna's little finger is the cutest thing ever nothing can beat that *sqeuals* love you lots for writing this amazing story!
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 14 . 10/21/2014
nice...
AnimeLover chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
This story was awesome! And the ending was so sweet! XD
Niknok19 chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
interesante
Layla Riddle chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
This was amazing!
You write the best R27 stories! I especially love The Unexplainable!
Zivyx chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
coughpedophilecough
Dominique A.D.C.P chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
This was a beautiful beautiful story. Tsuna and Reborn are so adorable together and individually. I love it.
SkyBlue24 chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
KYAAA! I LOVE IT! R27 FOREVER! \(o)/
HikaruWinter chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
Tsuna is an evil mastermind. Note to self, add to growing list of possible assitants-on-world-conquering-activities characters. He's got potential.