Reviews for Timeless
SilverMarkings chapter 13 . 11/9
Um... Thats not their first kiss. Its their third.
RandomFTfangirl202 chapter 14 . 10/20
OMG THIS IS SO GOOD I LOVE IT AHHHHH! Sorry, fangirling obviously. :D. But great job and... yah I can't say much else veyrthing was so perfect
brnkofeternity06 chapter 14 . 10/13
I absolutely LOVED your story! It was so fluffy and sweet XD
brnkofeternity06 chapter 13 . 10/13
I'm so glad that this chapter finally came! Confessions, this is what I've been waiting for :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 11 . 10/13
Heroshi-san chapter 14 . 9/3
Kyaaa! Where did the innocent wittle Tsuna go 3
He turned so cunning... at least he learnedfrom the best :3
Squidgy999 chapter 14 . 8/11
10/10. Amazing. R27 is my otp and I just love the way the story progressed.
YukiOwO chapter 11 . 8/9
Wow innocent tsuna is turning into sadistic tsuna
EmptySurface chapter 2 . 7/11
It feels as if it would have fit in better if Giotto was a bit more than just two years older than Tsuna; I mean, what kind of parents leave their five year old and seven year old sons home alone? At least make Giotto ten, that's an age where you can begin to take some responsibilities. I don't know if I'd leave a ten year old alone looking after a five year old, though, but it would still make it more realistic. *shrugs*

It's interesting though.
Krazypeople chapter 14 . 7/3
So cute! I love the last chapter, I totally fangirled at it. All of the chapters were fantastic and the chapter where they finally confessed was, in my opinion, the best. I think yours is my favorite R27 fic.
kitsuneruna chapter 14 . 7/1
*dies from overload of cuteness* KYYYYAAAAA! XDDDD

First off, Reborn x Tsuna is my number one OTP for life so imagine my face when I see that there is another R27 fan fiction that have not read yet.

Tsuna is the MOST ADORABLE BEING IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE PLANET and you portrayed him as such. I'm so delighted that Tsuna is so feminine. HE'S THE CUTEST UKE!

This is like the best fan fiction where Reborn blushes and acts like a gentleman towards Tsuna. He is forever the BEST SEME for Tsuna! XDDDD

I really love how Nana shipped Reborn and Tsuna since they were so little. She's such a great matchmaker.

I'm kinda sad that Tsuna doesn't get to me all those other people that is in the original KHR anime but that's alright 'cuz this story is just so beautiful! (**)

And all those kisses, hugs and cuddles! KYAAA! *hardcore fangirling* XDDDDDDDDD

This is such a beautiful and lovely story. Your work is amazing and I look forward to reading your other stories. I love all your KHR fandoms! XDDDD Please continue the hardwork and keep updating on your other stories. I wish there is more to this fandom XDDDDD

The little devious sadistic shit side of Tsuna is coming out finally.