Reviews for Closeted
MrTheSweetpea chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I think someone should do a romance of Randall and Webner
ladyknights104 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
HOLY SH- MY NAMES REBECCA! *break dances*...that was weird wasnt it? man i get excited over the littlest things! i have to admit i thought dirty thoughts when i saw the word "closet", must be the yaoi in me. oh well, great story so far!
Cap'nHoozits chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
I was not surprised that there was a FFnet section for Pumpkin Scissors. I went straight here after having immersed myself in it (one of those "If you like FMA, you'll like this!" things). My surprise was in how few entries there were when it was so rich with possibilities.

So, anyway, very nice. I had to repeat Alice's remark to Oland a couple of times, giving it a different emphasis, before I got it. At first I read "You think I just FELL IN LOVE with you today?" (sorry about the caps, can't do italics), but then I read it as "You think I just fell in love with you TODAY?" And I was, like, awww...

Or do I have that totally wrong?
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
I like your style. Subtle and refreshing.
daydreambuff chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
Thank you so very much. It's hard enough to obtain ANY Pumpkin Scissors fanfic, but good fanfic? Pshaw! May the plot bunnies fly (or may you write more. I'm not picky.)
Trevor X chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Pumpkin Scissors has a section on FFN? I had to blink and confirm when I noticed it whilst scrolling down the Anime/Manga page.

This was...interesting. A few things left me somewhat uncertain as to what was going on, but on the whole I enjoyed reading this. Nice touches with all the characters, btw.

I look forward to seeing more from this...section. :)
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
An excellent ending that wraps to it up! The whole thing was awesome! I hope you write more PS stories in the future!
chennaigirl123 chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
I'm so surprised at the lack of PS fics. There really should be more. This was great! Please continue!
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
Hee, I got mentioned. Story alerts are a wonderful thing for letting me know when you've updated. So the next part's going to be the last one, huh? Can't wait!

I love how you described Randel's scar and the whole last couple of paragraphs and the last couple of lines are so much awesome...and the betting and Alice trying to figure out Hunks was funny.
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Even better than the first part. Seriously, this is so awesome, it's going into my favorites right now(I like to wait until a story is complete before I favorite it.)

I love how they dance around each other, but at the same time, they do talk to the other and let them know their concerns. It's so very them, but you can see that things have progressed a bit too.

I seriously can't wait for the rest, I love this story so much!
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Love it! It fits perfectly. And you write them all so well too. And yay for the FMA nod! I can't wait for the other three!