Reviews for Lick It To Claim It
pikajow chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Awesome. Hands down.
VeenaSheaShinara chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Bahahahaha! I love the banter at the end! Ultimately, Cloud won!
1sunfun chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Nice.
1sunfun
Lexand chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Omg... THREESOME! I can't wait! *sits and stares at page and waits*
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
great story so far x3 Please update soon!
KirasTastefulTragedy chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
holy crud! you have GOT to do the bonus chapter! EEHheheh... threesome!
Mirokou chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
threesome! threesome! threesome!
Reno the lover chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
haha loved it. I hope you decide to write the three sum. It would be hott. _
AikoNamika chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I... Huh. I'm not sure how to say what I kept thinking, but I still feel it needs to be said:

This story makes me uncomfortable. I figured that I'd read it and go, "Hey, that was hot." Instead I was left shifting uneasily in my seat.

Essentially, that was rape. It was non-consensual sex. At no point did Cloud actually say "Yes." It could very easily be said that Sephiroth used his rank and power to coerce Cloud into having sex with him - he was giving him orders, he didn't give Cloud a chance to say "yes" or "no." He took Cloud dry, and you wrote, "His knuckles grew completely white and bloodless as he gripped the edge of the desk, pain surging through his body." That? That is not good sex. That is painful sex, even if "Cloud felt a rush of pleasure completely outweigh the pain." He is still /hurting/.

Like I said, I really feel awkward bringing this up, but it's something that I felt I needed to say. Zack's chapter is a little better, because Cloud is actively choosing to participate, but there's still a leftover element of the seeming non-con in the first chapter in my mind. I doubt that was your intent when you wrote it, but that was the impression that I got.

I'm sorry - I do enjoy your other fanfics, this one just wigs me out.
Anya-R chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
I loved it! It was amazing! Gosh that was good :) good job
Jasper's Singer chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Haha! Are you going to write the threesome? Please say yes.
MakoHeadrush chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Oooh, this was HOT. And sneaky little Cloud, playing dumb. :) I love that!

I laughed out loud when Sephiroth called Zack a whore. Too funny! My husband actually just asked me what the hell I was laughing at, but it'd be too much of an effort to explain to him. ;)

I really enjoyed this, and my only "complaint", although it's not REALLY a complaint, *grin* is the absence of my favorite redhead, although I suppose he can't be EVERYwhere, can he? XD
kickcows chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
WHY IS THIS COMPLETE?

oh man. that last line BEGS for more. oh, you are a cruel, cruel human to deny us that delicious lemon that is just waiting to be written. T_T

seriously, this was super hot and super awesome. love cloud playing back. that was fantastic.

keep up the fabulous work! :D
Divanora chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
I _love_ Zack's last line! Any chance of a bonus third chap where the two of them explain their decision to Sephiroth? Puleasse? *gives you puppy dog eyes*
Funeral.Bell chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
How lulzy. x3

I seriously loved when Seph just said straight out what he wanted too do. xD

»F.B