Reviews for She's Mine This Time
LisaMoget chapter 11 . 4/17
Hi,

I really wanted to say that I love your story. It's really well written, except for the mistakes in de Dutch language. I'm Dutch you see. If you'd like for me to revriew those parts, you can always find me here on the site. My username is LisaMoget.

Keep up the good work!
PoisonLily chapter 19 . 10/12/2013
This story was brilliant I love it so much, I really hope you write a sequel I love Barbossa and this is without a doubt the best Barbossa/Oc out there.
Hollystream chapter 20 . 10/21/2011
Wow! I loved all of it, I'm exited to read the sequel!

Super awesome job! :-)
CherryBlossomTrinity chapter 19 . 6/14/2011
Hey, I've just read a few of your stories, and I love them. I think you could make a sequal to this story with the new POTC movie On Stranger Tides. It's just a suggestion, but I think you should do a sequal based a few years later, and maybe make it so that Olivia was cursed to become a mermaid, and must leave Victor with the other pirates to live with the mermaids... Just a thought :)
NoThErEaNyMoRe11111 chapter 19 . 5/23/2011
Love it! But is there going to be a sequel?
Bloodsired chapter 19 . 1/26/2011
Wow! Its a very sweet ending. Your stories is great. Funny that it was Ragetti that act as a midwife. ;-)
Fire Black Dragon chapter 19 . 11/30/2010
I see a squeal.
The Eclectic Eccentric chapter 17 . 11/12/2010
So, I absolutely adore this story and cannot wait for you to update. Keep up the amazing work.
UberTron360 Man chapter 15 . 10/15/2010
GREAT CHAPTER!

this story is realy great keep up the good work!
poty90 chapter 14 . 9/28/2010
excellent chapter!
poty90 chapter 13 . 9/23/2010
great!
Ravenclaw992 chapter 12 . 9/20/2010
Please, please, please continue! I love this story and it is so good how you put your OC in with the plot of the third movie; she fits so well with the other characters. I can't wait for your next chapter! (
Ravenclaw992 chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
OMG...with that bet I completely thought they would end up kissing and I was like "Damn it!" lol...and at the end of the chapter I thought they again might kiss...such torture! ( I am so waiting for the moment when they finally kiss! I absolutely love your story!
Ravenclaw992 chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
Oh, wow. This story is amazing! By the second chapter, I favorited it! I hope this story keeps on going for a while because I am seriously loving it! (
SnapesLvK chapter 12 . 9/13/2010
Goood chapter! Please continue!