Reviews for Saishuu Kurenai Naito
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 4/17
Good chapters
Saint Lake chapter 7 . 7/10/2015
The last of what is still the main question.

Another very much enjoyed and well appreciated chapter.

Got to love Kishi and Hime's moment at the end.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
Good very good
Otep chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
Pray tell just what exactly is Mr. Kishi the last of. I'm not normally against this kind of mystery but if it is one of those The Last of His Kind things then I get very impatient.
StreakFreak chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
This has a lot of potential, and a very interesting alternative to the series
Saint River chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
Oh Yeah. I knew there was a whole lot more to him than bing just a well trained human. I wonder what he could be if he's the last.

Thanks for the update. Worth the wait.
Saint River chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
They may have had the friendliest of starts but here is the first step to friendship. Saigo taught Hiro how to fight.

P.S. love the interactions between Princess and Saigo.
Saint River chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Sweet Bloody Hell. And I am not even British. You've been gone for a long while and you come back with three chapters in a row. You have done a feat only a select few fanfic authors have accomplished. You made me drool rainbows.

It seems Saigo has some business with a Royal.
Yorkmanic88 chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
hope you do more. this is awesome
Saint River chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
SWEET JESUS YES! You updated!

Saigo Kishi. Very nice. Very interesting character. I am looking forward to seeing his development and how he will further interact with the other characters especially Hime. Who knows? Maybe those two will eventually...

A pawn? I see him as more of a Bishop. You know what I mean.

Pressured you in doing so? I'll have you know I... You're right. I kind of did. Well, anyway. Keep the updates coming.
Rakster chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
I look forward to seeing where you go with this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
One of my fav fucking anime and by the way I cried at the end of "family sticks together" I never wanted to see it end...you should make a sequel too it about what alex thinks about them watching over them in the afterlife and maybe a lovelife between Kohta and Lucy
ShadowMark3 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
1. good story. 2. Hiro will be pissed off
Saint River chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Please update this soon. I'm eager to find out what happens next
Saint River chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This is promising. Looking forward for more.