Reviews for High PerryxJulian
PassionatelyHiddlestoned chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This is perfect! I have been looking for something like this forever! I love both characters, and you portrayed Julian so well :) awesome job!
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I went looking for Less Than Zero fics because I just watched it the first time and I desperately wanted someone to heal poor Julian... my heart broke for him. So this is just what I've been looking for (it doesn't hurt that I liked Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, too). (I'm in the process of watching RDJ's movies... and can I just say how glad I am that *he* healed? Again - it was just heartbreaking watching him act in this, and imagining how much of it came true for him afterwards...)
By the way, there is a Less Than Zero category under the books section. Wikipedia tells me the book is quite different, though; sounds a lot darker. But you can put this fic there probably if you say 'movieverse' in the description.
-Wings
MegFonzarelli chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Holy AMAZING! I would absolutely love it if you'd make more of this! Please! I think I might just start shipping this couple now xD
xCookie93 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
LOVE IT! Both KKBB and LTZ are great movies, and this paring is.. Well, it's kinda' cute.
Alphabet Face chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
oh gawd. THIS. It's so sweet and adorable. and I love how Perry cares so much. You could eaily continue this. either way. I love it. Tis awesome m'dear. 3