Reviews for Alchemist Toad: The Oracle Chronicles
grovyleanime chapter 3 . 4/7
I know it's been a long time but please update!
hi hi 1234 chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
im really interested in this story! any chance you'll continue?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Nice story anymore?
c0lasmyl1fe chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
WHY?! I found this story on DA and was interested. I find it here and it STILL ends the same way. It's not fair I tell you! I really, really want to know what happens next.
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
wow...very interesting story so far
Piterio chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
Promising. As far as i'm concerned would like to read more.
ToadxJackxGaara chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Please continue I'm literally dieing I have read the posted ones like fifty times already CONTINUE!
TOADxJACKxGAARA chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Omg I know it's been a year but this is fantastic it's amazing you have excellent writing skill and I love how you are portraying toad as special and awsome and magical, it great! Please think of picking back up its really impressive how you came up with this, it's just so wonderfull and clifhangerey! Ughh I can't even get my words strait but let me tell ya when you (if you) finish thier gonna hafta invent new words to describe how awsome it is!
ToddLover chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Please continue it's been a year but I just found it and it sounds great I just have to know what happens next. I'm dying!
Morgan Benty chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Cool Story are you going to do chapter 4 anytime soon
Gravespawn chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Interesting Story. Thought if all alchemist can turn lead into gold or a rock in to a ruby. Then they all would be using it to get rich. Did you get some research for this story from Fullmetal alchemist or a on a Alchemist book? I think what you have here is good. Hope you update soon.
Goldenstargirl chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
Heh, who knew Toad could do alchemy? It's nice that he's found something he's good at. Please continue - this is really interesting.
666blackcat666 chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
this is really good. i would love to read more !
eyelovefantasy chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Awesome! I love Todd's explanation. I also love the end line.
eyelovefantasy chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Good chapter. I like the ending.