Reviews for Can't Catch a Break
pepperonyaddict chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
Finally i found this again.!
Ow you really should continue this!
This is just Pepper being Pepper. And I would love to see if Tony would go after her.
PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, CONTINUE THIS FIC...
GalanthaDreams chapter 3 . 3/2/2015
I wish you'd come back to this, it has so much potential. But in any case, I'm glad for the little moments of brilliance you've already given us. I hope you find some inspiration for it one of these days.
Toni chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Hello. I've noticed you haven't written ironman fanfic for a while. But i really REALLY hope you finish this story. Wonderful characterisation and very interesting plot line. Please?
Arihimew chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
I reaaaaallly wish you would continue this amazing fic. The characterization is so spot on and the description is details. reaaallly love this...
Please continue?
BLADOppp chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Ahhh! Pepper give Tony a chance! Please update soon!
I'm Not A Princess chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Please update this story soon. I just found it and I love it! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
ForAllEt3rnity chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
I hope you have the next chapter on some hard drive somewhere that is just waiting to be uploaded and that you will decide to do so in a VERY short amount of time. Please, update soon!
DH chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
This is really good, please try to update soon!
unknown chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Love it plz keep writeing
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Okay was looking through old iron man fics, found this one and I LOVE IT. So then I was a little bit heartbroken when I realised it hadn't been updated for like two years. So I checked your profile-and you're still and active member! So why haven't you updated? There are like a load of people who've asked you to, so why haven't you? Please do, it's so good it deserves to be finished!
DesertPaint chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Aww this is cute! I can't wait to see what happens! although you haven't updated in like two years sooo
Mia chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Right, this is me, poking you with a generic sub machine gun.

UPDATE

That is all
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Why? Why have you not continued this? I solemnly swear to review every single chapter you write if you just please continue. PLEASE. You're still around, this needs to be finished!
Windflight chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Please update!
MonsMeg chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
Great story! Hope you keep going!