Reviews for Face Off!
inkspire chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
:D One of the better rewrites of Modern Warfare, I LOVED it. Any chance you'll tell me the plan she wouldn't say? ;)
Miss Lavender Sky chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Aw, this was fun! (:
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Shirley relaxed her aim, and nodded. "He's with the Lord now.""He's at home, probably asleep," said Jeff from behind the next table. He swung his weapon back to the enemy.

"I'm awake! I'm awake."

"Bang bang, Jeff," laughed Chang in a sing-song voice. "They thought she wanted to join them, that she was willing to sing backup. You remember the sound of their voices, demoralized and broken? Bang bang, my baby shot me down!"

She tossed her wavy blond curls, and pointed her gun in a way that said heck yeah, she was rockin' the femme fatale."Abed saw what he wanted to see."

d(*-*)
Amazing Story
ophelietta chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Delicious! I just marathoned Community, and "Modern Warfare" was one of my favourite episodes (even barring the fact that I prefer Annie & Jeff, haha), so this was a treat to read. Love how you've tapped into the Community-style humour (the Abed narration! as a nerdy Film Major, I adore him), especially with all the canon references - and the use of "Bang Bang, My Baby Shot Me Down" made me CACKLE. :D
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Haha, so I haven't really watch Community that regularly, and not at all since the fall due to a tragic lack of TV or Hulu, but found it entertaining the few times I've seen it. This seems to capture the absurd humor well, plus we all know epic paint ball battles are ballin and should be held on campuses worldwide. It would be healthy and deal with anger management issues.
irrel chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
That was freaking epic! I loved the drama and betrayal and the kiss! It was glorious :D