Reviews for What Is It That I Want?
Kairi-chan chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Kyaaaa kawaiiiiiiiii. 3
EsperSY chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
Omg, best freakin chapter ever.

I was strongly voting chap 3 would be the best, but then I found chapter 4 to be highly more amazing, then I cam here and read chapter 5 and I JUST KNEW I had to submit a feedback, RIGHT NOW.

This is SO WONDERFUL. God, I love this shipping now.

The way you wrote Ryouga's trail of thoughts are very straight up amazing, I seriously feel a lot more respect for him now. Heh. And Aera, gosh, I always loved that idiot. Hahah, this...this is amazing, I'm so faving this.

There's a bit of spelling mistakes here and there but your style of writing is so amusing and awesome, I just fell right into this loophole of a fanfic you created.

I love the way Ryouga's mind went berserk when Aera touches him. Lynn's sexy technique win.
yorushihe chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
ooooohhh!

Hoooow cute! .

I melted right like a pile of chocolate pudding D:

I had this stupid little grin when I read their confession :)

though, the ending of this chapter escaped my notice x.x

have a pretty good week filled with sugar, spices, and everything that is good (and element X...)

bye!
AnimaniacXOX chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
NOOO! IT ENDED! NOOOO! HOW COULD YOU!

*sob sob*

This story really was awesomesauce... I hope you make more of these...Good luck!

*runs away into the sunset crying tears of despair and sorrow*
unkownauthor1111 chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
Lol XD Hilarious! XD Please update soon And AeraXOrin? Yuck! :D
AnimaniacXOX chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
LOL This is so funny! Poor Ryouga!
AnimaniacXOX chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
LOL Ryouga is so funny! I love his message to his body...and his heart too! LOL

Update soon!
AnimaniacXOX chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
Aw! This is so cute! My all time fave couple in summon night, more than Pratty and the gay ass pansy guy Varil!
yorushihe chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
GYAAH!

cute!

I've just finished SNTwin Age again, the one with Reiha and Aldo... anyway! It's been long since I've played the gba version

anyway!

too cute!

go Ryoga go! :D

For LOOOVE!

Moe moe moe!

beijos, bye!
Ruruka-chan chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
I love the story and the two
unkownauthor1111 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
continuee!
kapal kertas chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Amazing! I laughed hard about the bracelet incident. Pretty cool ur storyxD ehehehehehehehe...

Yo really made my day! I love the pair, and I love the way you describe the relationship between them-especially in Ryouga's POV. Looking forward for another chapter!
Noble Wystern chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Amazing! I loved it! I think you caputured Ryouga's character very well.