Reviews for What Is It That I Want?
Kairi-chan chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Kyaaaa~~~ kawaiiiiiiiii. 3
EsperSY chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
Omg, best freakin chapter ever.

I was strongly voting chap 3 would be the best, but then I found chapter 4 to be highly more amazing, then I cam here and read chapter 5 and I JUST KNEW I had to submit a feedback, RIGHT NOW.

This is SO WONDERFUL. God, I love this shipping now.

The way you wrote Ryouga's trail of thoughts are very straight up amazing, I seriously feel a lot more respect for him now. Heh. And Aera, gosh, I always loved that idiot. Hahah, this...this is amazing, I'm so faving this.

There's a bit of spelling mistakes here and there but your style of writing is so amusing and awesome, I just fell right into this loophole of a fanfic you created.

I love the way Ryouga's mind went berserk when Aera touches him. Lynn's sexy technique win.
yorushihe chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
ooooohhh~!

Hoooow cute! .

I melted right like a pile of chocolate pudding D:

I had this stupid little grin when I read their confession :)

though, the ending of this chapter escaped my notice x.x

have a pretty good week filled with sugar, spices, and everything that is good~ (and element X...)

bye!
AnimaniacXOX chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
NOOO! IT ENDED! NOOOO! HOW COULD YOU!

*sob sob*

This story really was awesomesauce... I hope you make more of these...Good luck!

*runs away into the sunset crying tears of despair and sorrow*
unkownauthor1111 chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
Lol XD Hilarious! XD Please update soon~ And AeraXOrin? Yuck~! :D
AnimaniacXOX chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
LOL This is so funny! Poor Ryouga!
AnimaniacXOX chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
LOL Ryouga is so funny! I love his message to his body...and his heart too! LOL

Update soon!
AnimaniacXOX chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
Aw! This is so cute! My all time fave couple in summon night, more than Pratty and the gay ass pansy guy Varil!
yorushihe chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
GYAAH!

cute!

I've just finished SNTwin Age again, the one with Reiha and Aldo... anyway! It's been long since I've played the gba version~

anyway!

too cute!

go Ryoga go! :D

For LOOOVE!

Moe moe moe!

beijos, bye!
Ruruka-chan chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
I love the story and the two
unkownauthor1111 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
continuee!
kapal kertas chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Amazing! I laughed hard about the bracelet incident. Pretty cool ur storyxD ehehehehehehehe...

Yo really made my day! I love the pair, and I love the way you describe the relationship between them-especially in Ryouga's POV. Looking forward for another chapter!
Noble Wystern chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Amazing! I loved it! I think you caputured Ryouga's character very well.