Reviews for Say Hello, Wave Goodbye
Cared chapter 22 . 10/16/2011
I love how protective and romantic you are showing Edward to be.
Cared chapter 19 . 10/15/2011
I can tell you are team Edward LOL.
Cared chapter 17 . 10/15/2011
Aro is a creep.
Cared chapter 16 . 10/15/2011
Nice reunion.
Cared chapter 14 . 10/15/2011
I like how family and friends rally to support Bella and Edward in times of crises.
Cared chapter 13 . 10/15/2011
i love how you make their getting to know each other very believable.
Cared chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
Alice is certainly a good friend to both of them. Lovely chapter.
Cared chapter 8 . 10/15/2011
I like they getting to know one another.
Cared chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
It's a pity Edward did not stick with Bella or at least ask her to wait.
Cared chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
Interesting - Bella is going to the USA.
Cared chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
It's funny to see how the press can twist anything to look how they want.
Cared chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
I think Edward needs to learn the word no.
DEBBERS chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
Aww you do love us...OK I am happy and happily reading..PS on my visit to England a few years ago I stayed in Southfields in a lovely garden flat. Anyway my friend and I wanted to do the PUB thing so we walked to the local pub and had jacket potatos which here we call baked potatos. I had visions of English drinking songs being sung and ale flowing all around. STEREOTYPES? YEP..The funny part was that two older gentlemen in the corner began to argue after one began singing a famous country music song "You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille" The arguement was over who sang the song. One thought it was Willie Nelson and the other Glen Campbell. To which I leaned over to my friend and said its neither its Kenny Rogers. As my friend is NOT a fan of country music said in a bored voice "I am not sure I care how you know that" Anyway I will always remember that trip with fondness and have a great love for your country. PS English accents on men is one of my downfalls.
DEBBERS chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
I am honestly enjoying your story but your snarky remarks about Americans such as Rosalie's grating American accent and American directors ..ugh I like the story line and I want to continue reading but I am gonna drop it if it continues. As an American myself it offends me. I am hoping thats it cause like I said I really like where the story is going and Edward and Bella's first meeting.
Cina's chapter 24 . 10/8/2011
Glad they could be together at the party. What's going to happen when Edward wasn't bt rosie's side
1,790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »