Reviews for Say Hello, Wave Goodbye
Cared chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Nice start.
TheBellaFanatic chapter 24 . 10/5/2011
*waves* Well hello there. Quite the surprise when I got to my inbox.

I feel so bad for these two. Having to hide from the paps & fans. I really hope that Edward can hurry up and figure out that new contract so that he can finally be in public with Bella. Stupid, stupid contracts. *pouty face*

But in the meantime, I do enjoy their secretive escapades. Woot! Woot! Hello hotel room and having some role-play fun! Yeah Baby!

Thank you for the great chapter.

XOXO B-Fan
LiLi82 chapter 24 . 10/3/2011
love it
JayNahNah chapter 24 . 10/2/2011
Lauren?

So glad they got some quality time!
grabadietcoke chapter 24 . 10/2/2011
The party was fun and allowed them to interact somewhat carefully. James is a tool. Will love to see what you do with him. I thought that Lauren might cause them some trouble but maybe that's coming now that she's on the scene.
glo4twilight chapter 24 . 10/1/2011
great to see an update! i love e&b time and it was good that they got to have some public time making out even tho they were hidden. also loved the lemony goodness at the end but wanting more!lol!
Ouiser B chapter 24 . 10/1/2011
Darling Ms. AFM,

What a smokin hot chapter! *grins* I love being a fly on the way for everything going on with them right now. Edward is just so... so... so adorable and sexy and sweet and well just perfect. I'm not sure how Bella doesn't just implode in his presence.

I thought that the Jasper/Alice engagement was perfect for them as well. And the fact that he surprised her? well done sir, well done! :)

Cheers and many thanks,

Ms. Ouiser
bananafox chapter 24 . 10/1/2011
great chapter. it's nice them just being together. i would be very interested if you did an outtake.
janshanr chapter 24 . 10/1/2011
(:0)
TrulyOutrageous chapter 24 . 9/30/2011
Great chapter!
blb1000 chapter 24 . 9/30/2011
It's been so long that I forgot who Lauren is, but I still liked this new chapter - especially their deja vu moment!
twirob chapter 24 . 9/30/2011
it was so good to read this chapter i almost forgot about the story! thanks for the update :D
stupidlamb2010 chapter 24 . 9/30/2011
This is too freaking cute.. I loved it. I hope that things keep going good for them
bonz245 chapter 24 . 9/30/2011
I'm always happy when you update these two...thanks..good chapter.
Rebadams7 chapter 24 . 9/30/2011
Ah my heart goes our to the folks who undid the knots of Gordon and gave the knowledge to win the war

And Edward the fortitude to play three roles simultaneously to perfection

Reb