Reviews for Say Hello, Wave Goodbye
DEBBERS chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
Aww you do love us...OK I am happy and happily reading..PS on my visit to England a few years ago I stayed in Southfields in a lovely garden flat. Anyway my friend and I wanted to do the PUB thing so we walked to the local pub and had jacket potatos which here we call baked potatos. I had visions of English drinking songs being sung and ale flowing all around. STEREOTYPES? YEP..The funny part was that two older gentlemen in the corner began to argue after one began singing a famous country music song "You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille" The arguement was over who sang the song. One thought it was Willie Nelson and the other Glen Campbell. To which I leaned over to my friend and said its neither its Kenny Rogers. As my friend is NOT a fan of country music said in a bored voice "I am not sure I care how you know that" Anyway I will always remember that trip with fondness and have a great love for your country. PS English accents on men is one of my downfalls.
DEBBERS chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
I am honestly enjoying your story but your snarky remarks about Americans such as Rosalie's grating American accent and American directors ..ugh I like the story line and I want to continue reading but I am gonna drop it if it continues. As an American myself it offends me. I am hoping thats it cause like I said I really like where the story is going and Edward and Bella's first meeting.
Cina's chapter 24 . 10/8/2011
Glad they could be together at the party. What's going to happen when Edward wasn't bt rosie's side
Cared Cullen chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Nice start.
TheBellaFanatic chapter 24 . 10/5/2011
*waves* Well hello there. Quite the surprise when I got to my inbox.

I feel so bad for these two. Having to hide from the paps & fans. I really hope that Edward can hurry up and figure out that new contract so that he can finally be in public with Bella. Stupid, stupid contracts. *pouty face*

But in the meantime, I do enjoy their secretive escapades. Woot! Woot! Hello hotel room and having some role-play fun! Yeah Baby!

Thank you for the great chapter.

XOXO B-Fan
LiLi82 chapter 24 . 10/3/2011
love it
JayNahNah chapter 24 . 10/2/2011
Lauren?

So glad they got some quality time!
grabadietcoke chapter 24 . 10/2/2011
The party was fun and allowed them to interact somewhat carefully. James is a tool. Will love to see what you do with him. I thought that Lauren might cause them some trouble but maybe that's coming now that she's on the scene.
glo4twilight chapter 24 . 10/1/2011
great to see an update! i love e&b time and it was good that they got to have some public time making out even tho they were hidden. also loved the lemony goodness at the end but wanting more!lol!
Ouiser B chapter 24 . 10/1/2011
Darling Ms. AFM,

What a smokin hot chapter! *grins* I love being a fly on the way for everything going on with them right now. Edward is just so... so... so adorable and sexy and sweet and well just perfect. I'm not sure how Bella doesn't just implode in his presence.

I thought that the Jasper/Alice engagement was perfect for them as well. And the fact that he surprised her? well done sir, well done! :)

Cheers and many thanks,

Ms. Ouiser
bananafox chapter 24 . 10/1/2011
great chapter. it's nice them just being together. i would be very interested if you did an outtake.
janshanr chapter 24 . 10/1/2011
(:0)
TrulyOutrageous chapter 24 . 9/30/2011
Great chapter!
blb1000 chapter 24 . 9/30/2011
It's been so long that I forgot who Lauren is, but I still liked this new chapter - especially their deja vu moment!
twirob chapter 24 . 9/30/2011
it was so good to read this chapter i almost forgot about the story! thanks for the update :D
1,793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »