Reviews for The wall
Mystic25 chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
I read this all in one go, this was amazing. Well done.
adurna chapter 12 . 11/15/2011
This story was great, no changes whatsoever. do you let others write short stories? because every story has a different username.

you probably dont replybut if you do it would be most appreciated if you could contact me.

Adurna
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 12 . 7/5/2011
Great story, very well done.
isxbelv chapter 12 . 4/8/2011
That was really sweet. I feel like this whole plotline idea thing could've totally happened in the show. It was a seriously flawless plotline and your characterization was absolutely perfect. Wonderful work!
casammy chapter 12 . 3/6/2011
very good! Now I go to go reed the sequel !
phyllis16 chapter 12 . 3/5/2011
i just read the whole story and i loved it.i intend to read more of your work
zz1989 chapter 12 . 11/21/2010
I just finished reading this whole story, and I really liked you. YOu are a great story teller. I am going to try to read some of your other stories when I get a chance. Thanks for sharing them with us.
missmarina95 chapter 12 . 7/22/2010
Wow... Just wow. I absolutely fell in love with this story from the first chapter and I couldn't stop reading. The plot was great, writing in character, and it was just an overall amazing read! I couldn't listen to the songs, as we're roadtripping to San Diego and I was reading on my phone, but I can't wait to get to our room to jump on my laptop and check it out.

Another thing that made just jump up and down screaming 'Yes! Exactly!' was how Sam got rid of the Devil. It was something I myself had been thinking before and you wrote it so wonderfully! The devil didn't BELONG there, not in Sam's head. There, Sam was in control and there is only room for one. Lucifer was unnatural, and he didn't have any right to be in Sam. Loved how Sam fought back in the name of Dean. My heart just swells with pride and other forms of mush when they do stuff like that for each other. As a big sister, I look to the brothers as role models (I'm a dork, I know :P). Anyways, wonderful story, I love it! You're a great writer and I'm so glad I found this story! :)
kirallie chapter 12 . 7/19/2010
Poor Sam! Glad he kicked Lucifer's butt! Why didn't Cas grab him as soon as Sam let Lucifer out in the panic room? Good work!
Cainchan chapter 12 . 7/12/2010
I hope you will write a secret to this story because it was realy good. :-)
spnMom chapter 11 . 6/30/2010
Oh no, I just noticed that this is complete... *sniff*. I need more Swan Song! Crosses fingers hopefully...
spnMom chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
I decided to read through this again... and it isn't even finished yet. I just can't get enough. Thanks for posting.
TraSan chapter 12 . 6/23/2010
Wonderful conclusion. I enjoyed this story very much!
teal-lover chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
wow, very good story. I had hoped to see the struggle sam had to go through, and you did it so well here. thanks.
spnMom chapter 12 . 6/12/2010
Great story, thanks for posting!