Reviews for A Federation of Cassandras
MusetteBlanchard chapter 22 . 5/16/2017
And here I am 3 years later, because of Raum, who rec'd this story and I stumbled upon her blog today.
I congratulate you. I'm specifically an E&B HEA kind of reader but since I trust Raum's insights, I started reading it and I have to say WOW you amazed me.
Pity you seem to have left the fandom for let me tell you dear, you are a brilliant writer. Your words left me running the whole gamut of emotions one have reading a fantastic story. The plot, the scenarios, the characters *shakes head*
Again, congratulations. You have left your mark in the Twi-fandom world *standing ovation*
Be happy. You deserve it. You owned it.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/10/2017
I absolutly LOVED this story! It's amazing! congrats! I don'nt undestand wohy you don't have more reviews! I'TS SOOO GOOD!

Thank you for sharing it!
DolphinAunt30 chapter 22 . 1/30/2017
Wow. What an amazing story!
Ea chapter 12 . 1/22/2017
Holyshit shots fired
Ea chapter 8 . 1/22/2017
I adore this, you are a compelling writer
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 22 . 10/26/2016
I absolutely love this story. I know there are probably 1 million stories on this website but not that many as creative and moving as this one. Renesme was not my favorite character but you have given me a new appreciation of her.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 8 . 10/25/2016
Wow, just wow. A fantastic chapter!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
I am fascinated by your story and look forward to completing it. :)
PastOneonta chapter 21 . 2/13/2015
This was fantastic. You should be pleased with what you accomplished with this story. Your Nessie is so unique and there is nothing like this in fanfic. She is spoiled and self centered in most stories. You wrote very plausible situations and allowed her to act and choose for herself. Her parents held her to some standard or expectation and she had to find her own way, the hard way. The original characters were also excellent. At the end, her conversation with Jacob was so real I was in tears.

Thanks for writing. I found this through Knackard, who also wrote a plausible Jake / Reneeseemee fic that was very entertaining but very different. I hadn't seen this before, probably because Jacob is not a character in the summary. But that's right, he is not a pairing in this story, this is her story. I am going to see what else you have written.
FatimaD chapter 22 . 12/31/2014
Wow... I'm astounded that I finished this in one sitting! This story turned out to be more that just a fanfic with my name as a character. It's beautifully inspiring.

Actually, I'm not sure why I'm even searching through Twilight fanfictions because I'm not a fan of Twilight and that's an understatement. To me, Twilight is potential wasted (maybe I'm searching through this rather large list of fanfics to find anything, anything at all, to like about Edward and Bella). Stephanie Meyer had an awesome idea but she went about it all wrong (in my opinion).

You made me love your story. Yes, made, because how could I not like such a well crafted book (or fanfiction, whatever :P); you actually made me CRY reading it. Nessie's emotions felt so real.

Thanks for the brilliant experience.

Ciao.

PS. For the first time ever, I'm actually going to post this instead of hitting backspace and quickly closing the page; burning with embarrassment that I actually wrote something this emotional and was considering to send it! I'm actually half undecided but oh well, here it goes...
FatimaD chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Hiya! I'm the one who reviewed a few minutes ago, rambling about how you used my name in your fic... And now (since i actually read the chapter instead of just skipping down to gush about your usage of my name) just got to say: Your Fatima has the same hobby as me! And we're both Muslims; though I'm Iranian, we don't have the same background and I'm actually good with people (even if i say so myself :P).

OK! I was actually planning to read just the first and maybe second chapter, but, (DUN DUN DUN) you officially have me hooked (that's a first with twilight fanfics). I might carry one and read it completely. No scratch that: I WILL read it completely. Amazing how much power a name can have! And amazing how chuffed I am with just a name!

Caio!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
wow... you used my name in your story! first time i've ever read ANYTHING on the internet with my name as a character! AND it was the first word in this chapter! for a second i thought i was hallucinating! [insert happy squeal here]
Veloce Visrin chapter 22 . 9/16/2014
Um, someone plagiarized your work...
Guest chapter 22 . 5/12/2014
You amaze me! This story is so lovely and the characterization so convincing for a Renesmee growing up in the shadow of her parents...
Knackard chapter 22 . 4/24/2014
Well, thank you for such a wonderful journey. This story was small and short in some ways (maybe I think that because I read it all in a day. I'm so glad I randomly clicked that link!), but it left me feeling whole in ways that other, more convoluted ones haven't. It was simple, but not simplistic. Nessie's character was developed so beautifully, and her feelings and motivations always made sense at the time, whatever she thought of them later. You have such a gift for crafting a character from this inside. I don't even really have any criticisms. You didn't try to do EVERYTHING with this fic, but what you DID try to do, I feel you succeeded at. You didn't swing at everything but you didn't swing and miss, if that makes any sense. Thank you for sharing it.