Reviews for Awakening Conqueror
Devin Trinidad chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
Finally, a story that isn't filled with shoujo sparkles! Anyway, this was well written, with plenty of suspense and horror. I love how you just wrote a down a history of the original seven continents and then you wrote them as these dements that used to terrorize humanity. I especially liked how you made them these creatures that don't necessarily give birth to nations, but rip them apart in their image. It kinda makes you think of what all the characters in the show are capable of. On an emotional level, it appears that some of the ancients are still taking of their young (i.e. trying to hide them from the Italy brothers and ripping them apart to save them from getting eaten). Truly, this was a horrendous way at looking at the countries.

I hope that you update or at least think of doing so. It would be a waste of a good head canon if you were to leave this all alone.
foREVerhauntingme chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
The ideas here are so beautiful that i havent moved since i started reading. You must please update for i must read more...
NinjaTerra chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
Avptrhrcnfbjkrehncvjkagncds! This story! Gott, I am way too into this! Grr! The whole idea in itself is amazing! Holy crud! It's just simply too good! How did you come up with the idea for this? You have got me so hooked on this! Also, the way you write really draws out emotions. The entire time reading this, I was like "No! Romano and Italy! You guys can't be stuck like that! Rome, you bastard! I'm going to kill you!" amnd "SWITZERLAND! OH MY GOD! NO!" and stuff like that. Honestly, I wasn't really looking for anything special when I was searching through fanfiction today (I was bored) and I came across this and though "Sure. Why not?" I was not expecting this! Keep up the great writing!

Write on,

Terra
xxNewMoon29xx chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
This is one of the most amazing fanfictions I have read! I didnt even know hetalia could be twisted in that manner I love your writting style especially in the beginning. Please please continue this update as quickly as possible. Though I must admit I really want to hear more about England. And as a fetish of mine what has happened to the central american countries?
Apathetical chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
Oh WOW

I'm impressed!

You've managed to craft a universe so unlike Hetalia and yet, so close to it that it leaves me guessing at were you're taking the story. A roller coaster I definitely wasn't expecting nor prepared for.

Simply fantastic :)

I look forward to your next update.

-Ashi
Nurane chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
Read through all the chapters today. Would have done it in one sitting if not interrupted with work. It is such a great story that manages to keep all the countries in character while being creative. 3
B. Tommorrow chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
Okay, so normally I try to wait until a story is finished to review, BUT THIS STORY IS JUST TOO AWESOME!

I mean, holy crud, you managed to keep me at the edge of my seat the entire time I was reading this... and now... that I finally have reached the end (of what you so far have published) I couldn't help but wish this fic was an actual book so that I could read the rest!

Like honestly, you managed to write one of my favourite genre of stories, and you wrote it well! Which no one ever does! So I aplaud you for that. I love horror, I love history, and I especially love mythology.

Thank you for working in all three! Please continue being awesome and thank you for writing this story!

-Tomm
Gretchen123 chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
Omfg. Wooooooow. This is just brilliant. It's well written, its original, the grammar isn't shitastic like some stories. (Like mine...) it freaks me out, and not in the "gross, gore" way but the "keep you up at night contemplating life" way. As in you take something so bad like cannibalism and write about it. I can't put it down! And all the dead people. NO SWITZERLAND NO! I looooooove this. Please please please update.
natcat5 chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
Ahhh, sorry! I got this fanfic's title confused with another fanfic that I didn't feel like reading anymore, so everytime I saw this alert I thought it was that one and didn't click it. It was only this time that I clicked and realized! So sorry!

So, wow. I've missed quite a bit. Poor Liechtenstein...wait. Poor Switzerland! Dammit...everything's kind of going to hell. I'm scared for Canada. He's the one who's having direct contact with America, who is kind of the most dangerous one out there aside from Rome, so I feel like he's in the most danger...

Oh...I had to skim over the Italy part. It hurt too much. Romano is my favourite character and seeing adorable loveable Italy like that... That part was both horrifying and so, so sad. When Italy called Germany Holy Rome... and when Spain rushed in! Oh goodness, it was just too painful...

Spain...I love you Boss Spain. I love Spamano. I really, really hope that you're right and the Italies can be separated. I'd hate to think you only prolonged the inevitable...

Hey wait! There's still an Ancient Nation around! Maybe Greece's Mother can separate...

Canada! So Canada's got an inner monster too...of course he does. It's silly to think he wouldn't. I...oh man, I hope he doesn't snap.

I love the Lore bit...I love all the Lore bits! Honestly, I have a bad habit of skimming over italicized bits at the beginnings of chapters. This is the only story where I have never once done that. I'm really excited to see more than just a tidbit of North America Lore...

Japan, Turkey, and Greece...and Mother Greece. This story is picking up (as if it wasn't ridiculously intense already) and I'm so, so, so excited for the next instalment!
Yellow Eyed Arachnid chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
...Holy crap. I don't know where to even begin on this magificent work of art. You have inspired me. The way you have filled out the characters to match their history is amazing. I'm most impressed with how you depict their insanity. As with all of the greatest works of literature, there is not only an external conflict, but there is a terrifying internal one as well. The possibility of someone in the forming "heroic group" going insane creats a feeling of distrust. A great story. Sorry I can't give you anything constructive, I'm just way too enthralled.

(Alright my favorite character so far is America. I love his insanity and I really REALLY hope he'll be the one to kill Rome. It might not be likely (I can't read your mind). Canada's moment of mindlessness kinda proves that as they're being manuvered into the safest positions... but I can hope. Whatever you go with, though, I will be looking forward to it.)
Astrea Xenophon chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Rome is scary O_O AND POOR TERRORIZED ENGLAND XD hehe

Nice work by the way :D
awsomekiwihere1213 chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
So Good! I love the lore bit and Canada :D And Prussia of course :D I agree with your version of Spain, I think the way you wrote him is great. Like England, he was an Empire, and it would be natural that he is going to go a little crazy :D I can't wait to see Turkey and Greece, especially Greece. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with him :D I personally think that Japan would go back to Isolation, but I want to see what is happening in Asia :D

Anyways, keep up the awsome updating spree! You're doing a great job :D
awsomekiwihere1213 chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
This was awsome :D even with all the gore :D Is switzerland really dead? I can't belive it :( ! But this was really good, it had me hhoked to the page! Great job,keep up the good work :D
nupinoop296 chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
O_O That was some Human Centipede stuff...
emismpunk chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
Bravo! this is just amazing i just love everything about this. please update soon!