Reviews for Show Me What I'm Looking For
ahtlolevad72 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I love it! It's a true portrayal of the characters
Jgh chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
...and then they kiss. :))
Catmint chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Angsty, emotion-rich, beautiful. Really, really well-written.
pacificbluegirl chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
So glad I stumbled over your stuff! You write Tony so well, and I love the balance between the angst and the humour. It's perfect, and it is perfectly Tony. I genuinely believe he has that inner battle with himself pretty much 24-7 and that him and Ziva have a conversation just like this very much overdue! Hopefully season 10 will finally take care of that but who knows... Anyway, the pace is wonderful, your way with words is still just up my alley, love, love, love! Thank you so much for sharing!
mainestreet chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
That was amazing, you really nailed their perspectives and I could just see Tony's face the whole way through - I really enjoyed this! Thank you so much for sharing your story!
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
very well done. i love the detail. and the ending was really cute. thanks : )
DaniSJ chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I've just come across your story... Really liked it :) Good job! I think you managed to portray the characters very well ;)
Grande chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Aww how great! I really really like the end, everything Ziva says: Tiva fic/fluff does not get any better.
Mooncombo chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This is so beautifully written I don't think my review will do it justice. So well done. The ending is perfect. Kudos.
SweetSinger2010 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
And then they kiss and make up! Very lovely story.
Cynthia Krenshaw chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I love a good romance! :) Nicely done
mia58 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I enjoyed this story very much. The ending was sweet but the events, thoughts, and feelings leading up to it were not fluffy. On the contrary, you dissected their troubled relationship very nicely. I wish canon left me this hopeful.
zatl chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
perfect combo of bitter and sweet. it was delicious. very nicely done.
NYT chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I loved it. It was very in character. Than you. And Pox on the NCIS writers that THEY can't get this right (is that possible, BTW?))
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Well. I am breathless and effectively speechless and as far as I am concerned, this is definitely what happens in season seven.

How can I tell you how beautiful this is when 'beautiful' doesn't even encompass it? Amazing. Perfect, even.

Flawless.

And so very very THEM.

Absolutely resolutely GREAT WORK!