Reviews for Bittersweet Chocolate
gthomas97 chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
i think you should continue from this chapter instead of going on with one shots
I'm Widget chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
Ah. So this is what's going to officially out them. Nice.
I'm Widget chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
Sweet!
Ariel119 chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
Love it!
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
I loved this chapter! I loved how Rick is racked with guilt! I loved how he was using alcohol to dull the pain! I loved how Martha got him to look into reason! I loved how she reminded him of her words! Please continue!
Ariel119 chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
You've touched on something I have thought all along, that Rick's going to blame himself for pushing her in the first place.
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Well done! High impact.
luvlife987 chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
I think I confesed my love for you the first chapter...but I'll do it again! Lolz...this is awesomely awesome! Thank you for writing this...please continue! Your writing skills are very good. I love this short story! :)
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
This stings like that scene. September can't come fast enough.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Ouch. This hurts, just like the episode did. Powerful writing, though.
thump chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
small timeline correction... it's only been a year, not a year and a half? i'm just going with what beckett said to castle when she tried to talk to him before gina showed (damn her!)...
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Wow how depressing!
andy1990 chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Can u say depressing? geez, this is too too sad-lol-
Bsquared19 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Huh. Yeh, that's about how I felt at the end of the episode last night. Right before I stood up and started yelling at my tv. Nice capture of emotion.
luvlife987 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
That was awesome! Amazing! Wow. You got all of the emotions and evrything! I love your writing skils! Great job! :)