Reviews for Talking Dirty
latham howard chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
W.O.W
caspian proszyns chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
my name is caspian proszynski and i want to make u scream
CainAJLBassen chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
that was amazing, i think the part i enjoyed most was the little bit about the 'thank you' making peter blush in comparison to the torrent of filthy words that had spilled from the same mouth only moments earlier.
and im going into writer mode so ill shut up now ;P
alykat14 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I just discovered this pairing. I love it!
LovingSladeAlways chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Mmmmm *licks lips*. Damn. This was fabulous! I love some good dirty talk, and this was some great dirty talk! Some people overdure it, but this was just the perfect amount-and come on! Caspian and Peter are two people I could never get tired of saying naughty, sexy things to each other ;). This was sexy and awesome, great job!
horny bitch chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
That was sooo hot you rock baby dll
aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
i love this! :D

i can totally imagine this happening! ;D

great job!
XxHelloKittyxX chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I loved your disclaimer... xD I like imagining that too ;)
pervertedbitch chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
sweet! love it when theyre badass filthy mouthed and raw. if youve happened to have written something- same pairing; the best- even dirtier, without love, just rage and lust, Id love to read it! like you said: i too am quite fond of the idea of william and ben fuckin each other senseless.

thanks for this one and keep up the good work!
Aubina-Snapple chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
my mind has been officially blown to many, many wonderful pieces.

That was epic.
WishesintheNightSky chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
It was hardly graphic compared to many other fics, but it still made me feels so hot. -fans self, blushing-

PeterCaspianDirty TalkAutomatic horniness. (or is it hornYness...?) xDD
Olg'Austen chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Welldone, FrankieSunFlower!

You wrote an amazinng fanfic!

I wish there were more stories like yours

xoxo
TheFreshApple chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Oh, mylanta. I have SUCH a thing for dirty talk, you don't even know... This was perfect. Yum. When Peter made him beg for it... Guh.

Awesome, awesome job.
Bibi chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
OMG,I loved fact,i loved all of your fanfics.I've read then over and over one's disclaimer gave me an idea:could you write a William moseley/Ben Barnes's slah fanfic?It would be nice!XD

(Sorry if the write is not is not my first Language)
jakegirl chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
wow this is my first time read narnia and man am i loving it!_