Reviews for Syndicated SciFi Show, expanded
reader50 chapter 10 . 10/26/2015
I have read this whole story and I loved it. I may read a few more times as I loved it so much. I thought it well written and funny as all get out. I found the characters to be in keeping with their series, and if you ever decide on a sequel I would read it. Thank you so much for sharing. I love SPN crossovers esp. with Stargate and Stargate Atlantis.
reader50 chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
I like that this was done in Daniel's pov. I like that he wasn't pleased to be treated like he himself treated people, I find that funny.
reader50 chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
Love it, I can just picture Dean and Sam trying to act like they belong.
reader50 chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Love this. I had read the short version first and thought that it was a shame that I didn't get to read about all the action. I am so glad I found this. Love the nicknames-Kinky Wierdo. HAHAHAHA
Samantha V chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
Such an awesome story! Love the humour and how you've twined the two worlds together. Hope you do have time to do a sequel one day :)
eilidhdawn chapter 5 . 5/21/2015
Great lines
You should write more of them

Soon
wings chapter 5 . 3/10/2015
SG-1 and Supernatural. My first real internet fandom and my current fandom. This is perfect. Also: can't stop giggling. I don't know how but every single Stargate tidbit is hilarious to me rn. I will have to rewatch that show soon. Seriously.
MattKennedy chapter 10 . 2/20/2015
Haha. Great twist! :)
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 2/20/2015
Great chapter! :)
Shanza chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
Loved it! Absolutely facinating ending - I kept hoping for more. Would love a sequal if you get around to it!
AuwtOvCtrl chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
I just found your story and I have to say you captured both groups. Loved your banter of the brothers. And the interaction with the SG teams.
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
Ooh, I do hope you do some sort of sequel.
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Oh my god, the C-4. This is a really original take on the spn/sg crossover. :D
Mossy Stone chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
Really enjoyed this fic! Great blend of the two fandoms, for a really entertaining story. Clever way to cross them over too.
scuttlesworth chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
You get their voices brilliantly in-character. :)