Reviews for Syndicated SciFi Show, expanded
wings chapter 5 . 3/10
SG-1 and Supernatural. My first real internet fandom and my current fandom. This is perfect. Also: can't stop giggling. I don't know how but every single Stargate tidbit is hilarious to me rn. I will have to rewatch that show soon. Seriously.
MattKennedy chapter 10 . 2/20
Haha. Great twist! :)
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 2/20
Great chapter! :)
Shanza chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
Loved it! Absolutely facinating ending - I kept hoping for more. Would love a sequal if you get around to it!
AuwtOvCtrl chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
I just found your story and I have to say you captured both groups. Loved your banter of the brothers. And the interaction with the SG teams.
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
Ooh, I do hope you do some sort of sequel.
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Oh my god, the C-4. This is a really original take on the spn/sg crossover. :D
Mossy Stone chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
Really enjoyed this fic! Great blend of the two fandoms, for a really entertaining story. Clever way to cross them over too.
scuttlesworth chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
You get their voices brilliantly in-character. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
I love this story. All of the charactors voices are perfect and it fits well in ths canon for both shows. It is also one of the funniest stories out there without tipping over into absolute nonsense. Thank you for taking the time to write.
astarfish chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
Oh! My two favourite fandoms together! This is a fantastic story, thank you so much for bringing all the wonderful characters and bits of both shows together for this adventure. :D Thank you! Thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
klu chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
I know you wrote this years ago, but wanted to say I really liked it and will look for some of your other work..
Vi-Violence chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
Very nice.
apokfan chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
You should definitely write a sequel to this. This story was hilarious!
snakeskinrug chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
Have to say i love this story. there's just not enough supernatural/stargate crossovers out there that get anywhere close to an ending. I'd love to see a single chapter or maybe two of the reactions of the pentagon and the tokra high council to the reports about the incident. I'd love to see a sequal to this with reactions from the SGC to when they catch up to dean and sam's timeline and would a military interest in them affect either John's behaviour to his sons or henriksons when he's hunting them. omg there are just so many possibilities you could do with this opening. please please do a follow up at some point **soulfull puppydog eyes**