Reviews for Syndicated SciFi Show, expanded
eilidhdawn chapter 5 . 5/21
Great lines
You should write more of them

Soon
wings chapter 5 . 3/10
SG-1 and Supernatural. My first real internet fandom and my current fandom. This is perfect. Also: can't stop giggling. I don't know how but every single Stargate tidbit is hilarious to me rn. I will have to rewatch that show soon. Seriously.
MattKennedy chapter 10 . 2/20
Haha. Great twist! :)
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 2/20
Great chapter! :)
Shanza chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
Loved it! Absolutely facinating ending - I kept hoping for more. Would love a sequal if you get around to it!
AuwtOvCtrl chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
I just found your story and I have to say you captured both groups. Loved your banter of the brothers. And the interaction with the SG teams.
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
Ooh, I do hope you do some sort of sequel.
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Oh my god, the C-4. This is a really original take on the spn/sg crossover. :D
Mossy Stone chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
Really enjoyed this fic! Great blend of the two fandoms, for a really entertaining story. Clever way to cross them over too.
scuttlesworth chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
You get their voices brilliantly in-character. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
I love this story. All of the charactors voices are perfect and it fits well in ths canon for both shows. It is also one of the funniest stories out there without tipping over into absolute nonsense. Thank you for taking the time to write.
astarfish chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
Oh! My two favourite fandoms together! This is a fantastic story, thank you so much for bringing all the wonderful characters and bits of both shows together for this adventure. :D Thank you! Thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
klu chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
I know you wrote this years ago, but wanted to say I really liked it and will look for some of your other work..
Vi-Violence chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
Very nice.
apokfan chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
You should definitely write a sequel to this. This story was hilarious!