Reviews for K On!: Shattered Dreams
GetNepped chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
Love it!
Muhammad Khoirullah chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Great story anyway, pretty good.

Oh, and also, i am writing some story who inspired by this story (actually 'not' almost same) and almost finished the story, i concerned you can cooperate so i hope you don't angry with that.
childhoodblues chapter 26 . 10/3/2015
apologise in advance for the pretty long review:

first of all, i LOVED the idea. our precious, innocent k-on! girls suddenly thrown into a world where they fight against creatures and worst, their very own friends? it's an amazing au and concept, and at first i was worried where this going, but it went well.

secondly i really enjoyed the entire story! you have this way with words that i cannot simply put in mere sentences, you have an amazing writing style pal, you are definitely going somewhere with life :')

finally, you did an amazing amazing amazing job and i can see that you put in quite a lot of effort into the fic, i kind of wish there was a spin off k-on! version of this, it would be so cool to see this all animated out;

so, thank you so much for this well-written fanfiction! 3
Guest chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
I'm waiting for some Mitsu to happen :3
YuiSkean61 chapter 26 . 8/22/2012
I have to say, one of the best fanfics I have ever read :),
At first I was like "How the fuck did a high-school moe band story turned into a freaking Persona shit?" (Sorry if i offended you, but that was my first impression)

But I was really amazed later when I read through all of it, you were able to transform all of the characters into your own imagination in a good way (if not better). And how Yui was portayed as the Hero really made me squeal like the fanboy I am (Yes, I love Yui Hirasawa). All the fights were also written perfectly, with every fluid of their movements, up to their devastating moves, it was such a suspense that I couldn't stop reading once a battle had started. (And on a side note, my favorite fight was Yui vs. Sawako). The story can be a bit iffy at times, but some parts were so amazing that I thought that it was perfect. (I could almost imagine an anime of this)

If i had some problems with it, i'd say it to be the short amount of contents in the chapters, though I guess it can't be helped, since you're busy and stuff. Another would be the development of some characters. I feel like Ui's character was wasted, since she showed so much potential, and she could have been an asset in the fight against Sawako, since you wrote that she has the most powerful ability : Telekinesis.

But all in all, it was an AMAZING fanfic, you sir a master. Hope to read the next parts soon.
P.S. i was kind of dissapointed when YuiAzu didn't happen, since Yui kissed Mugi, don't worry though, it's my own problem, (Yes, i'm also obsessed with Azusa)
Truner chapter 26 . 3/12/2012
F...f-FIVE?

Five parts?

Damn... with the speed you have, it's going to be one hell of a long story.

Needless to say, I'm amazed by your work. It's damn perfect in almost every spot. It's also one of the very few fanfictions that makes me go into "HYPER EXCITED MODE" when I see the name on the list.

As for the ending, it was epic. SSJ2 (bad pun I know) Yui and all that stuff, I liked it.

It's still hard to believe that you managed to turn the simple story of K-ON! into something like this. Truly amazing.

I would like to go into details, but it's too late for me to do that. But the chapter was epic, the whole FF was epic and you're epic too.
Truner chapter 25 . 8/17/2011
HOLY SHIT!

Well, I started reading this a few hours ago, got to the end of Chapter 25 and I gotta say, this is my absolute favorite Fanfiction so far! It's genius! Completely well written, amusingly worded and I could go on and on. All in all, your way of entertainment hardly ever be bested, that's for sure.
LRDrummer chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
... Amazing!
Musician74 chapter 24 . 7/17/2011
Just finished reading this... and I have just one thing to say... WOOWWWW! Great fic? Your AU is soo different... It got me hooked when I noticed Ricchan had 'powers'... I also knew Sawako would be number 1... Right from when you wrote that Mugi DIDN'T stay with her after she got kicked out...

BTW I have a question though... I'm confused with the timeline... Could you explain that? I mean the timeline between the concert and the epic battles you displayed...

Awaiting your next Chapter!

Musician74
LRDrummer chapter 23 . 5/25/2011
Great job with this chapter. Damn, Akiyama that b-.
UnPurpleSmurf chapter 23 . 5/6/2011
Hey there!

I've been reading this for quite some time and I've just finished! but I didn't get time to leave reviews ''

Well, I find this really exciting and thrilling

I wanna know what happens next so please update as soon as posible!

So Mio was some sort of Prince traped in a curse? and now Princess Ritsu has finally found him and she's crying happy tears

n_n' that just there shows my devotion for Ricchan:D
Guest chapter 23 . 4/17/2011
KNEW IT! KNEW IT WAS SAWAKO!
Aryev chapter 23 . 4/17/2011
Ha... I knew it, Sawako must be number 1. Keep writing!
Wingedswordyunagi chapter 23 . 4/17/2011
YEAH! AWESOME CHAPTER! Thanks for the update! XD Man, I wonder how hard it'll be to defeat Sawa-chan~ And "yay" for Mio getting back!

I can't wait till the next chapter!
SimonJames chapter 23 . 4/17/2011
Hooray for cliffhangers! It was heartbreaking to see Nodoka die a Yui's reaction. I honestly thought that Mio was going to kill Akiyama, but then Number 1 came in and ruined it all. I sort of had this vague feeling that number 1 was Sawako, but I couldn't be certain...

Great job, can't wait for more.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »