Reviews for Hollow Men
Amity Bell chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
If only it was so happy.
terrilynn62 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Well, putting in my two cents, for what it's worth...I totally enjoyed this story. I want the boys back together and this story did it in a very believable way. I totally think Sammy should realize that his making his brother promise to live a normal life, might not be in the best interest of Dean. He should see that! Thanks for a great read.
PADavis chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I was so glad to see a new post from you. I liked the questions you left in this. Especially the idea that Sam's hell was watching Dean from a distance. Beautifully done.

I hope to see an update to some of your other fics soon - its been hard waiting.

Phoebe
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I actually really enjoyed your story. So yay! for insomina. LOL. Thanks so much for sharing. Take care and Happy Writing!
Lilly B chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
That was awesome! So poetic and deep...I really enjoyed reading it. I was so happy to see a post from you...I miss reading your stuff! Thanks so much for posting this!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
OHHH this was brilliant hun!

MY GOD...:0

bless Sam, amazingly written, awesome choice
Lbdba chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Very well done and an original way of writing what I think would be a real possible scenario for the beginning of next season (except of course them having a happy normal life.) Although that might came at the end. Anyway, really enjoyed it.

Corina
Nilah chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This was a nice surprise...seeing a story from you. You had me checking to see if I had blundered and pulled up a wrong folder or if Gmail had erred and thrown me an old page.:.

I totally understood it and welcomed it. Nicely done and in so few words, but then I am not surprised. Had to throw in the guitar, didn't you? But it was welcome, and a tad nostalgic for me. Always loved that story.

Hope you get to break back into your marathon training without further delay.

Take care.

Nilah.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Maybe there's something wrong with me...I understood it and I'm glad you wrote it. :) Was thrilled to see it in my in-box. Thank goodness for insomnia!

Really do like the various descriptions of Sam's Hell. Pretty cool, actually.

Dean's slow descent into self-destruction was palpable and the return of his brother made everything wonderful again. Really nothing better than that...having the best of both worlds. :D

Thanks for sharing. :)
gostlcards chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I really liked it. Happy ending for both, made sense if only it could be true! Good job tho :)
tracer chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I think it did make sense having different kinds of Hell even when its supposed to be a fixed heaven. I mean, life no matter how you want to plan/wish it, doesnt work out like it should. The end was really nice I liked it a lot. And yeah lol go run! I need to run too lol
mcatB chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Great to see you back on the charts, Marie! This was a sad one... not sure I like it, to be honest, but I get it.
Maz101 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
So cleverly written.

Beautiful descriptions..."a jolt of electricity pulses through Sam, up, down, in out, and crossways all at once, jumping synapses hard enough to burn the bridges on the way across. He splits apart with a popping noise like a thousand fluorescent tubes depressurizing at once."

And..."that's how he's flayed in Hell, in a vacuum from the inside out, collapsing into the nothing that's left of his life and his destiny and his sacrifice until he turns inside out and comes through the other side."

Dean's guitar playing; his smoking; his "accident"; his relationship - all such believable whump.

And Ah! The happiness!

A great coda (and I'm with you on the Dean ogling POV!). Loved it.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I LOVED this. It's perfect. I don't know why some fans are up in arms w/Dean being with Lisa (other than some "fans" will never be happy!) Dean is honoring Sam to the best of his ability. If Sam wants him with Lisa and have a "normal" life, then he will.. even if it kills him! You showed that perfectly!

Love Sam's realization (like Dean's when he returned from Hell),that what he thought Dean would want.. what Dean's normal would be like..was actually his Hell.

They are meant to be together. They can have loves and marriage and babies.. but they need to be together as family. To expand on their family.

I thoroughly enjoyed this! Thanks