Reviews for Rise of the Phoenix
too-much-inspiration chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
Probably how that scene would have gone if Sam hadn't been missing something really important at the time. Thank you for posting.
Frakking Toasters chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
I really loved this. xo
Lexy chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Sammy , Dean *hugging them both*
Lexy chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Oh Dean * hugging him tight* it'll be okay. Sam will be okay , he's strong
The Quote Bandit chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Urgh I wish this would've been how it was. T_T Maybe this way Dean could've stayed with Ben and Lisa, and...URRGGGHHHHHH.
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
You need to write more Supernatural fics. This is ... just ... *sniff*.
SemperFi-deanandsam chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
I just read your beautiful story today and what I loved most of all was the brothers' meeting.

In the end the whole of Supernatural comes down to this, the love between Sam and Dean; it's not about demons, angels, monsters or hunting but about these two brothers who live and have died for each other.

I loved how in their coming together the Earth shook.

"Dean moved closer to his brother… and everything began to shake. The earth, the air, the boys. It felt as if the world was starting to…right itself."

"Undeterred, Dean stepped closer and the shaking increased. Car alarms sounded, dogs barked. Remarkably all went seemingly unnoticed by the boys. "Sammy?" Even Dean's voice shook as he reached a hand out slowly, so not to startle him, and wrapped it firmly around his arm."

"Then ever so slowly—as if still fearing another reality would suddenly materialize and steal his brother away—he lowered his head and what was left of his battered soul onto Dean's shoulder. In that instant, Sam Winchester became the little brother again. And Dean Winchester became whole."

" And just as suddenly as it had started, the world stilled. It was as it should be again."

There was just so much emotion in these words and they touched me very much, so thanks to you for making me feel it.

Even if you never continue the story, everything that had to be said has already been written in the above sentences.

Thanks for sharing. :)
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
It really worked writing that chapter from Ben's POV. Very effective :)
Queen Bee chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
This is so very well done. It is obviously well thought out, and beautifully written.

Looking forward to reading more!
naran2786 chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
eagerly waiting for your AU ...
naran2786 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Hope had only come when his mind went...wow beautifully written
T.L. Arens chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Excellent narrative! The voices were easy to 'hear' and I liked Ben's approach; laid back and a little inexperienced, but not naieve. I'm really looking forward to your upcoming story!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Excellent chapter - love it.
Emmers224 chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Awwww! What a sweet ending. I loved that it was in Ben's POV. The boy's reunion was heartbreaking but joyous at the same time. I cant believe I missed seeing this last year when I was looking for post Swan Song fics. This was a nice little find. :)
nkwhimseycornergmail.com chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
thanks, ms. dragonfly, for emailing and sharing that with me! it was loverly. I think that a lot of us SPN fans wish we had that bond, that unbreakable relationship that Sam and Dean have, with our own siblings, and we can sort of live vicariously through them! This was so beautifully written, as always!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »