Reviews for A Favour
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 11/19
Yes, please, continue it! I wanna see what happens next! It's very interesting, and well-written.
LetItFlow0992 chapter 1 . 6/3
If you're still there, I'd love it very much if you would continue this. This is fantastic.
AuthoressSai chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I am following this story in hopes of more!
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I'd love to read the rest of this! I want to know what Terra would think of this.
neko-neko-aishizu chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I'd like to see this updated as well. If Terra can get the help he needs in shouldering his Darkness, he could potentially be the first Darkness-wielder to walk the Way to Dawn, instead of maybe the second, by the time they rescue him in the upcoming KH3.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
hurry update!
smokymace chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I would love to see another chapter, that'd be so cool! How would Terra react? I can't use my own imagination so can I borrow yours? Loved this chapter.
LordxxAxelxxLover chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I would definitely love for this to be continued! Your writing's pretty good and I love the 'what if' scenario you put
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
this is really good, i would like to see a continueation, i mean how would the story have gone if this had happened, how would this all effect terra, aqua, and ventus differently. if this little event had happened, how would this change the outcome of kingdom hearts
MidnightAbyss chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Please continue. I think this might be interesting.
SingedDreamer chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
yes please continue
Keybearer001 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Yes I would like for you to continue please and sorry this is late I only just found this story
iceandfire66 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Wow, that was intense

You HAVE to continue this story! It's going great! D

And yeah, thank god that youtube user subbed all the videos! I'd be clueless otherwise.
Rangerskirt chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Yes I would definitely like this continued. Please! .
dikemon chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
That was amazing. One of the best "what if" plots I've ever read! I really wish you would continue, I think people would be really happy