Reviews for This Is Who I Am
Katy chapter 37 . 12/6
Sorry I've failed miserably to review before now but I've so enjoyed reading this. I've found there have been many times I've wanted to bang Bella & Edwards heads together so clearly you've got some amazing characters to actually have people caring what they do :)
I have to wonder if Labour is really handled that way elsewhere in the world. Where I am I had a midwife both times no one ever examined me to see how far I'd progressed and I spent most of the time either in the bath or walking/kneeling and delivered the kids on all fours so we had a bit of gravity on our side. That description sounds pretty scary (particularly the holding your breath to push!)
Great story I love it...specially the epilogue 3
albalolagutierrez chapter 39 . 11/7
️️️️
Omg is my third time rereadin it and i cry everytime
I totally looooove it
albalolagutierrez chapter 1 . 11/2
️️️️️️
Loooove this story ️
Jane Turner chapter 38 . 10/27
Jace as in hot shadow hunter Jace... I knew there was a reason I liked your fics.
VPM chapter 39 . 10/7
Dear Patty,

This is the third time I read this story and I'm in tears again. Thank you so much for sharing your stories. You have a beautiful gift.

XOXO
Vilna
Tashii20 chapter 39 . 9/15
Probably the 100th time I have read this story and the ending continues to get me every time.
Twilighted Nimi chapter 39 . 9/12
Simply one of the best fanfics I've read so far_ It really touched my heart. And the songs you recommended were awesome, especially 'I knew I loved you'. Now I also can't picture that song between lovers:-P Thankyou so much for writing such an amazing story and sharing it with us. Can't wait to check out your other works!
Andre25 chapter 39 . 9/9
I'm really late to this party, but oh so glad that I made it! Interesting story, well written. I guess the "I don't tell him/her for his/her own protection" is canon but I don't care much for that part, however, is your story and you are kind enough to share it, so thank you. Love Maddie, reminds me of a little niece of mine, in a lot of ways.
Thank you for a lovely read!
cbzoo chapter 39 . 9/1
wow you made me cry with this chapter but it was a wonderful story
QueenGB chapter 5 . 8/31
Oye Jake even in the fanfics where it happens for you it's never ever believable Dude!
QueenGB chapter 1 . 8/30
Oye Rosalie!
snoopylover60 chapter 33 . 8/23
I sure am glad I am reading this complete. Because if I had been waiting on updates, I would have lost my mind! LOL.. Loving this story :D
I gotta say I'm confused about Edward's secretary. Is this the same Angela that wanted Bella to go to Darthmouth with her? I don't know, cause then they would've recognized each other already.
Okay I'm glad things are fixed. They're both flawed people and things aren't always going to be easy and now they we know Bella's side of things, I retract everything I said about being mad at her.
6,352 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »