Reviews for This Is Who I Am
YOU'RE is the contraction for "you are." It's not correct to use "You're family is going to..." Use YOUR instead, which is the possessive pronoun form.
PEEK, PEEK, PEEK! (and PEEKED, too).
We will BEAR with you. This is a marvelous story!
It's sneak PEEK. You PEEK at something when you look at it. A PEAK is the topmost part of something - a mountaintop, for instance.
mo kagen chapter 39 . 7/7
Thank you!
Beans827 chapter 39 . 7/6
Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed this fic. I think maybe I started it back in the day because the first few chapters were very familiar but then it all seemed brand new. So, thanks for providing some great summer reading! You are an amazing writer and I enjoy all your stories. I particularly love how when Edward, Alice and Emmett spoke to one another, their “voices” changed. Edward's voice became much more familiar (and he let the expletives fly a lot more) which makes total sense when talking to a close family members. But I could actually “hear” that when reading which I think is a great thing. I also enjoyed the alternating POVs but I did enjoy Edward’s chapters more than Bella's. I get that your were trying to stay true to the canon characters but even in canon, Bella’s inability to accept a gift from Edward was annoying. LOL! But well done on it all. Gotta say that Maddie's chapter here at the end made me tear up. My daughter just graduated high school and had to give a speech at graduation so I could really relate to that chapter. So, thanks again for sharing your amazing talents and I can’t wait for more Uprising! Hope you are having a wonderful summer! Blessings to you and yours.
Gabstastic chapter 39 . 6/10
How I loved this story. There were certain parts where I had to skip and go straight to the dialogs. I recall telling my husband “I’m never calling my future daughter Isabella, I don’t wanna tempt destiny” lol I so wanted to hit her (hit them bothhard on the head!
Congrats girl! I hope to keep reading more of your work.

Xoxo Gabs
marysix chapter 39 . 6/6
This story is so much better than the summary makes it sound. I admit there were some chapters I skimmed because my stomach was churning so much! Loved this story.
Eternally Addicted chapter 35 . 6/3
OH MY GOODNESS! Cutest, sweetest proposal EVER!
Eternally Addicted chapter 7 . 6/1
I think for the first time in his life Edward is considering how his actions might affect those around him that he cares about. Gonna be a real eye opening moment for him. I have to wonder if anything about him out with Bella and Maddie will show up in the gossip mags.

Loving this so far!
Eternally Addicted chapter 2 . 5/29
Well has wrapped Edward around her little finger very quickly. How long before her mommy does too!

Loving this!
Eternally Addicted chapter 1 . 5/28
Ha! He’s already in trouble, he’s just too damned stubborn to realize it! I can’t believe I hadn’t already read this. But I’m fixing that now!
garrigan-nass chapter 36 . 4/24
Hey there!

Do you even look at reviews for this story anymore? :) Well, if you do, I wanted to let you know that I have been enjoying the heck out of it for the past couple weeks. (I slowed down a bit when I realized it was coming to an end bc I am not ready to say goodbye to these characters...)

While I still have the epilogues left, I felt like I should stop to let you know what a great ride it was for me as a reader. From the first chapter that set up a pretty flawed character who had a lot of self-awareness yet-to-come, to the last chapter that brought home the theme of personal growth and self-discovery really beautifully.

I saw that you completed this story 7 years ago and couldn't help but notice references sprinkled throughout the chapters that were very much 2011! (Quite meta of you at times.) Since I've read a few more of your more recent stories, I noticed how closely you chose to stay in keeping with the source material in terms of the characters' personalities, choices and many other details. It seemed that in your more recent stories, you have given yourself the freedom to paint your characters with broader stokes and inject a lot of originality and personal style to the writing. I wondered if it felt in some way limiting to respect S. Meyers' characters in those earlier stories. Do you prefer the freedom to use the character names and select details from the source material and then let your (obvious) creativity fly? Please don't misinterpret my questions. I am in no way criticizing your earlier writing; just making an observation that generated a few questions for me.

Well, I will read the final epilogues and check off another Patty Rosa story from my list. I think I will read The Cullen Legacy next. Boy, that story has a few reviews, doesn't it? :)

I may miss Maddie the most...
Kksmum chapter 38 . 4/1
Awesome. Chapter 39 with Maddie is a real tearjerker. Loved this whole story.
Kksmum chapter 36 . 4/1
Loved it all over again. Madisen is quite adorable.
6,373 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »