Reviews for This Is Who I Am
Siriusmunchkin chapter 39 . 5/26
A good read, enjoyed your characters.
19-twilight-fan-93 chapter 39 . 4/30
I can't believe it's over! You just made my fav story list and that's a hard then to do! Don't be surprised if I read this story more than once!
19-twilight-fan-93 chapter 22 . 4/29
Damn, and here I was doing so good with not crying until I got half way through this chapter and the end broke me down completely. If I story makes me cry, then it's worth it and definitely worth the read! Haven't found a story as good as this one in a long time! It's 1:15am and I have a feeling it's gonna be a long night :)
Twiheart1901EC chapter 39 . 4/6
Another amazing story! I loved Maddie's relationship with Edward it was so adorable. This story was so captivating, I could totally see it as a movie. I can't wait to read more of your work.
ellekat08 chapter 35 . 2/27
I've been rereading 'This is who I'm ' again for the i don't know i lost count already but it's one of my old time favorites and this proposal is pretty perfect, it's nice to come back and enjoyed everything all over again.:)
twiclare chapter 39 . 2/17
That was lovely, they all have their happily ever after! Loved the story, thank you for sharing.
twiclare chapter 37 . 2/17
Maddie didn't want anyone taking her place in her Daddies eyes!
twiclare chapter 36 . 2/17
He's a changed man!
twiclare chapter 35 . 2/17
I'm so glad they dealt with that bitch!
Loved all the fairy dust...glad I don't have to clear it up though!
twiclare chapter 34 . 2/16
What a relief!
SanguineTaurean chapter 39 . 2/15
Yes! Maddie did end up being a doctor and marrying her first love, Jayden. I loved her sweet speech at her graduation as it was very fitting and perfect for the end of this lovely, perfect story.
SanguineTaurean chapter 38 . 2/15
They finally had a little boy! He is already showing signs of being like his dad...Karma. lol

I love the beach, too. We went every summer until I went to college. I don't know how mom did it with four of us but she did. Dad would join us on the weekends because it was just a few hours drive, then he had to work during the week. Every few years we go as a huge family reunion, renting up to five or six houses on the North or South Carolina coast. Aaahhhh...relaxing!
Aww, Maddie thought she wouldn't be Edward's little princess anymore if she had a little sister. I'm glad he cleared that all up right after Megan was born. I love the names of both little Cullen girls!
twiclare chapter 32 . 2/16
Oh dear, trust Edward to sort this out Bella!
twiclare chapter 31 . 2/16
I kept waiting for something awful to happen!
6,320 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »