Reviews for This Is Who I Am
vickstick chapter 39 . 10/20
Loved this story
sarabo chapter 39 . 10/18
This is the second time reading this wonderful and amazing story! Because it was finished several years ago I didn't review because I don't really know how FF works and didn't know if you would get it. You are such a fantastic and generous writer. You have freely given us great stories to read. I thank you for giving this 71 year old retired R.N. something to gives me such pleasure. Thank You! You are on the top of my favorite author list.
Myketje chapter 39 . 9/29
I've got tears in my eyes. I love this story! Thank you for sharing!
optional-fiend chapter 33 . 9/17
Wait a second. What is up with the massive overreactions from everybody. Yes Paul is a dick and shitty husband and non existant father... But does Edward think he's going to show up and ... Kidnap Bella or Maddie? There's no need to be so uptight. It's takes a lot for someone to go from philanderer to criminal fgs. I know FFN is just an escape and I get what you're saying about them witholding certain pieces of information to 'protect' one another being canon, but there's a big difference.

In the books they werewitholding info to protect each other from death or hella serious consequences. Not embarrassment. Here there's no excuse for them both witholding vital info. Edward should have told Bella her ex is in the area, and all the info Jenks/Demetri uncovered. Bella should have told Edward about her meeting with Tanya. Edward has no right to control Bella like that and Bella shouldn't be trying to make decisions for the good of Edward's agency.

Your writing is good, that's why I've stuck with this story so long, but the plot isn't there for me this time.
dinotopian chapter 39 . 7/23
Thank you!
gabimts13 chapter 39 . 7/22
Every few months I reread this fic, it is totally my confort fic and I love everything about it! Edwood and Maddie won my heart at first sight and I can't express how much I enjoy reading them. Congrats on this story!
flyrbrd chapter 39 . 7/1
Thanks! I just finished this wonderful story.
Escapee2FF chapter 39 . 6/28
urgh I freaken love this story! second time and better the second read.
wavey champ chapter 19 . 6/24
So far reading this fanfiction story that I have enjoyed reading so far. I have nothing against different languages being spoken, how ever not getting translated would be upsetting and could lead to there might be insults being spoken. I don’t understand why Bella didn’t express not being frustrated the fact Edward didn’t translated what was spoken in Spanish. I get it good to learn, however not getting translated doesn’t help the start of learning process to learn a different languages.
kristenblewart chapter 2 . 6/16
edwood
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 5/23
Wow this was a really beautiful story, so well written and with all the emotions. Thank you for sharing
debb lavoie chapter 2 . 5/1
I'm enjoying the characters and the storyline.
Secretrevenge chapter 6 . 4/12
I love how you can change gears and go right into this delightful dialogue.
mitzywan chapter 39 . 4/6
it's 4 A.M where I live and I'm crying my eyes out right now. I first read this years ago and since I've forgotten what happened in this story, I've decided to reread this gem once again. I'm once again amazed by how incredible this story is. Some parts were familiar to me and it brought back the emotions I was having from when I first read this years ago. While I sometimes don't agree with the characters' choices and decisions, I still keep in mind that these characters are going so much and that the circumstances that they were in— as well as the feelings and emotions that they were having at the time— had a lot of impact to their actions. I learned a lot from this story. I loved Maddie so much! Edward and Maddie's relationship is got to be one of the most beautiful father-daughter relationships that I've ever seen. I cried so hard at the last epilogue in Maddie's POV. You've made the best decision of making Maddie's speech all about her father—her 'Edwood'. The man whose been there for her since the beginning. The man who cared for her and loved her just like any father would do for his child. What a way to end the story! Just Incredible.
Jenniferdevonsimon chapter 12 . 3/23