Reviews for Memories
Chipndalegal chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
I am glad that change seemed to have gone well and she woke as vampire so easily and wasn't scared.
Chipndalegal chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
I am not sure that I like this development. I know she agreed to it, but it seems they could have enjoyed her being human a bit longer before making this big leap. I am not a big fan of vampire Sookie, but if they are doing this so they can be together forever I can understand it.
Chipndalegal chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
That was a very good answer, Viking!
Chipndalegal chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Their reaction to each other as they first layed eyes on each other again was so much fun to read. I didn't expect her to go right to admitting she was in love with him, but Go Sookie! I love how gently and throuroughly he kissed her after that and now I am dying to know his reply.
Chipndalegal chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
I am glad that Eric caved and went to see Sookie. I can't wait for them to talk, especially after all the thinking she did today. I think Eric will be talking to a much more rational Sookie than he is usded to.
Chipndalegal chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Thank you for making Sam be supportive of Sookie and her feelings for Eric. He may have had more than friendly feelings for her at one time, but I do think he genuinely wants her to be happy. He helped her get her thinking straight and realize that there are bigger things in play than how they feel about each other.
bethelove chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
This was great story, here..
MatingInspires chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
Where can I find the blog for ur sequel. Loved this
ericsookieforever chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
thanks for d info. looking forward to reading d sequel
VAlady chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
Hope you decide to do a sequel.. Vampire Sookie, will she have new or stronger Fae powers? What about her telepathy? I think there are a number of avenues to pursue if you are interested.

Have really enjoyed this story.
MinaMarie chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
Wow! You did a great job with the turning! I hope you continue the story, but if not, I look forward to your next project.

Thank you!
majmom chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
Totally loving your story. I hope you continue.
MariaxOfxSwordx22 chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
This is really good! I think you should definitely continue this story! I can't wait to see what happens with vampire Sookie next.
Team-Edward-addict chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
Hey I just found this story and really enjoy it. I would love for you to continue, but I also know that eventually some stories just get harder and harder to write. If you think that you can keep this story at the excellent standard it's at now and continue to add chapters I say go for it. If you can't then don't force it. I hope you continue.
TeaCupHuman chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
Loved it. Would love to read your take on vamp Sookie. Sometimes quality writing takes time dontg rush it if it isn't there. Thanks.