Reviews for Glasses Lost
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This is very good but the ending seems a little open. Thank you for writing this.
Savannah chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I ALMOST want to ask you for a sequel.
PikuPow chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Yaaaa yhe story is really good ! LOVEEE IT !
Silverfox588 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This is very good. I hope you continue this soon.
Jaykakashifan chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
WOW!
Chinese Fireball chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This was a really good story. Really cute ending :)
Prince Wazlib chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
This is excellent. Thank you for sharing this. I love dominant Snape. I keep wondering what could happen next. How would Harry resist his alcholism treatment? Would Harry get angry, or sneeky, and pretend to want to quit drinking? How would Snape keep him under control, and the tension between them, and the attraction. Delicious. Please consider more chapters, it's too good!
WanderingPen chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
This would be great continued as a multi chaptered fic. The portrayal of Harry as a alcoholic wreck is not one Ive read before, but there is real potential for an angstfest in these two as you've written them. I know its a oneshot but please think about fleshing this out in the future.
kayone kaso chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Really interesting story. This version of Harry after the downfall of Voldemort is rarely seen, especially in Snarry fics. It's usually Snape that does all the suffering. I also liked how you included both characters and their thoughts.
DreamsReality chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
This was good, really good, albeit a little confusing with the back and forth between past and present and Harry and Severus. Don't get me wrong, I liked it. I was just letting you know.