Reviews for Pining is for Suckers
I laughed entirely too hard at this & I'd about bet that this is EXACTLY what would happen...loved it
maipigen chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
lol! and still i prefer this bitchy jo to the dead canon;)
JanniAlexandra chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Oh fuuucckk! I've never ever EVER laughed this hard while reading a story. This is hilarious. Really.

Now my stomach hurts 'cause I laughed so hard but it's so worth it. This is pure awesomeness and now I want to marry you.

Have a good day and stuff!

-Cherry
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
*snerk!*

Sorry, that's the sound of hysterical laughter unfortunately mixed with drinking a beverage.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Loved that bit about gun running in the basement. Absolutely hilarious. Especially the super-sperm part.
PhoenixPhreak chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
LMFAO!
deansgirlisjo chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
haha I love this! Totally them! :)

I would reallllyyyy love to see more to this story!

Like maybe Dean and Jo making up? And us actually getting to see the sex? lol Come on we want to know how fantastic it is! I would laugh my ass off if she got pregnant again. :)

More please!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
You are amazing. ;o oh yeah you are! Haha! Great job! Funny shit about the JoDean thing. Haha! I had to laugh when I read that. JoDean is better than Matthew, tho! Haha, LOL tbh. xD Great job! I hope you write more Jo/Dean. You're so good at it. ;D
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Omg, Lol. Brilliant. :D I love the way you write, so bad-ass! Lol. Can't wait to read chap. 2 ;D Great job!
davis395 chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
the funniest story i have EVER read about these two! loved it!
Beloved-Stranger chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
I am ROLLING over this! Its fantastic! And she's pretty much the best ever pregnant-with-a-winchester!Jo that I've ever come across. I seriously laughed my freaking head off. Very well done!
b chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
lol! I was laughing my behind off the entire time! please continue...