Reviews for Pen Pals
akaMick chapter 1 . 5/4
Read your whole story but can’t find a way to email you! GREAT story…I was totally thinking the reason Emmett was sad about finding out the baby wasn’t his and the reason Rose called saying she wanted proof is because they found out Rose couldn’t have children. This child would have been Emmett’s only biological child. Rose and Emmett would have to raise him right along with Bella and Edward! I almost pictured a sad little Alice crying to Bella that her poor sister Rose couldn’t have children of her own. My only apology in your story was Alice (in my opinion) was no friend to Bella and didn’t deserve her loyalty! This was a great story and I was shocked at the road you took us readers on! Great read!
JD Thorn chapter 36 . 11/16/2020
I noticed that your story sexual healing collaboration is not finished and has not been updated for a very long time. Is that story not going to be finished or are you eventually going to get to it? Also it seems like Caz Is not writing anything else and has not been for a while. So would you finish it by yourself or are you just going to leave it as it is?
Also just want to let you know I’m really loving the story. I’m having so much fun with you it and I can’t stop reading.
JD Thorn chapter 28 . 11/14/2020
I would just like to state for the record that if they really want to know the gender of the baby the amniocentesis test which is the same test that they did for the paternity they would also have a guarantee of knowing which sex the baby is.
JD Thorn chapter 25 . 11/12/2020
Edward should have reported James to his boss or the building security office to make sure he doesn’t make other women who live in the building uncomfortable. What he did was unacceptable and he should be reprimanded for it. When Bella said she could take it from here he should’ve adhered to her request but he most likely saw she was uncomfortable and thought he would make it worse and he seem to have enjoyed it. Edward probably could’ve got him fired because she’s pregnant and fell trying to get away from him.
betty.p.dixon.3 chapter 20 . 7/18/2020
I totally disagree with Alice on this. Completely “not cool”
FemBot3005 chapter 11 . 4/15/2020
Her engagement ended like yesterday, and you already have them screwing each other. Also, rose gets no backlash for her part in the breakup? She stole her friends man. Too cheesy and tacky for me...
jcnf009 chapter 43 . 12/31/2019
I loved reading this story :)
jcnf009 chapter 40 . 12/30/2019
:) :)
jcnf009 chapter 23 . 12/26/2019
:) :) :)
jcnf009 chapter 13 . 12/25/2019
I love this story! I’m so sorry! I just started reading it and now decided to review. In my defense, I was enjoying the story(:
Rita01tx chapter 44 . 3/4/2019
What a lovely way to end this fic, introducin' Harrison to Jim Banner! I'd almost like to be a fly on the wall when he tells their story to his next pen pal class project LOL! I'd also love to see Shelly's reaction...she'll squeal, I just know it!

Enjoyed your fic very much! Thank you!
Rita01tx chapter 43 . 3/4/2019
Surprised to see that letter from Emmett but very happy he dumped Rosalie on her sorry, selfish ass!
Rita01tx chapter 42 . 3/4/2019
Oh, I was hopin' they'd settle on Charles for Harrison's middle name!
1,932 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »