Reviews for Shades of Grey and Colors
kika04 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
That was funny and cute did a great job
JadedGothButterfly chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Gah! So adorable!
Lord.Kami chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Omfg! Ok i loved this fic! Pleeeaaaaseeee let me translate it! It is so fucking awsome! I know that spanish readers will love it! It was just so awsome!
kusachi-chan chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
man, i can't believe this story doesn't have much reviews. anyway, it was really funny... sasuke and hinata's situation that is. i would really like to see the two of them drinking their butts out and smashing bottles/glasses whilst confessing their undying yet angsty love to certain members of team seven. you did a great job! :]
Passion-Chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Alright Hinata,lets have a drinking contest! READY! SET! GO! *Drinks first glass* ...*Passes out* Not such a good idea..o - o ANYWHO! This story was nicely done and I dont like sasusaku myself etheir,but the way you did it was incredeble and intertaining,truely a peice of I sound like one of those art perfesionals!
Aki666 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
That was awesome! Funny and awesome.

Hinata drunk is just something you never see writen to where it tell's you what really happened. Yo are the first I've seen do that. Most 99.9% of the time it's she's drunk and then black out.

Awesome! I look foward to your other stories! JA NE!
Scary220 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
that was really good! i thought it was sweet how sakura and naruto were listening in the whole time, and the fact it was all planned. It was a well thought out story :)
JamKa chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Loved it!
ppeach2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
That was actually pretty good though I hate SasuSaku so much it dosen't fit in my head and he tried to kill her "Oh yeah he loves her sooooo fucking much!" But the NaruHina was pretty good. It was a good well written story. Reminded me of what Tsunade did to Jiraiya because she didn't want to be hokage so she poisned him this situation when Sasuke passes out reminds me of that. ]